Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win the fifa world cup Russia 2018 for you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win the fifa world cup Russia 2018 for you?

Hello people, who is the team that will get that precious throphy?

The football business running mobsters, same as always

Comment

Germany. They have a great team with a lot of experienced players plus many young fresh players that can be rotated in during the game. As long as they go into the tournament injury-free, I think they are favorites.

Comment

I fully agree, but at the same time I confess that Brasil, Argentina I like better.

Comment

Australia of course

Comment

Difficult to say who will win this World Cup, but I can say you who won't win..... Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
              Difficult to say who will win this World Cup, but I can say you who won't win..... Italy.
              I'm not exactly adverse to that.

Sweet justice - Australia in and Italy not... Italy only won the quarter final against Australia in 2006 because of one of the most blantent pieces of cheating since Maradona's "Hand of God" goal in 1986.

Australia has a small but finite chance, Italy none

Comment

North Korea

Comment

Will Belgium finally produce? Germany and Spain will be strong, not sure about Brazil or Argentina. I predict a surprise semi-finalist - Sweden!

Comment

Since I began to watch football (Claudio Cannigia, Batistuta and now Messi), I want to see Argentina win it. From one world cup to the next, they keep on breaking my heart. This year, based on the pre-qual., I don't think they have much chance, but I hope they win.

Comment

I think it's will be france because they have really strong players and young talents in face mbappe, lemar , dembele itc.

Comment

Probably Brazil but the odds for France are good also! Probably the France will win the next cup they have a really good generation of young players

Comment

Germany have more chance to win the World Cup but
                          in semi final I think will include France, Brazil and Spain/Argentina

Comment

Probably Brazil, Germany, France

Comment

Spain can also be a challenger, Argentina is to be calculated too

Comment

Working...
                              X