Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win the fifa world cup Russia 2018 for you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only once has a non-European team won the WC when it has been been played in Europe so I think it could be another great tournament for Germany.

Comment

Hello, guys! I have no idea who will win it, honestly... There are so many good teams indeed. By the way, do you like some betting of football? Every world cup is a great opportunity for people to place some bets and win money I guess. I would like to try it too. There are some nice and interesting betting tips on http://bettingtipsx.com/bet which might help. What do you think about such services?
      Last edited by Jimenezv; 04-02-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Let's see how many/which teams are left once the boycott against Russia for the spy scandal kicks in as to which teams stand the best chance.

Comment

There is too much prestige and money in it. I don't think some team will protest/leave this event.
          Unfortunately Russia has an easy group with Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Uruguay, hence it think we will see them in 1/8 final.

Comment

If germany still in their good shape and also great tactical as the previous cup, the chances to win is high, but you know that, football, you will expect unexpected

Comment

Germany like a machine that's never broke down. The strong side of this team - discipline. I hope that Spain can find courage and remember that they won the trophy.
              About Russia team... hmm. ... The very strong and cruel Uruguay and Egypt with "dark horse" Salah... seems to me Russia will be 3rd in their group.

Comment

Brazil or Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                  There is too much prestige and money in it. I don't think some team will protest/leave this event.
                  That's what they were saying about the 1980 Moscow Olympics....

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_br View Post
                    Brazil or Germany
                    Germany vs. Brazil
                    12:1 this time

Comment

I think Brasil,Spain,France or Colombia.

Comment

Yesterday, 11:54 AM

Originally posted by Alan_br View Post
                        Brazil or Germany

Germany vs. Brazil
                        12:1 this time

nops, this time Brazil wins like we did last tuesday.

Comment

Chile :v lol.... ok no, Brazil

Comment

Brazil will win it

Comment

My opinion is the one with the most talent at that time .

Comment

Working...
                              X