Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win the fifa world cup Russia 2018 for you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Belgium have the best game in the WC2018 now.
    2. England will beat Croatia, because Croatia without physical strength, but England will not be able to impose fight in the final.
    3. France will be the third, but they must be the second.
    4. Croatia will not recover after 1/8 and 1/4.
    Last edited by VaselineBasket; 07-09-2018, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Illuminati deep state in brussels did this to punish the uk for brexit )))

Comment

Originally posted by VaselineBasket View Post
        1. Belgium have the best game in the WC2018 now.
        2. England will beat Croatia, because Croatia without physical strength, but England will not be able to impose fight in the final.
        3. France will be the third, but they must be the second.
        4. Croatia will not recover after 1/8 and 1/4.

France-Croatia. I was hoping we'd get this final. France is my favourite but it should be a very tough match.

Comment

I think france will get the trophy to their country

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
            Illuminati deep state in brussels did this to punish the uk for brexit )))
            Why did Brussels punished the team of Belgium?
            Last edited by VaselineBasket; 07-12-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Frogs will win the cup.
              Even if I emotionally support Croatia, I would bet for France.

Croats have two good players, both prefer fast counter attack actions.
              France will try to play position football 4-3-3 with very deep defense because they are faster and technically a little bit better. Croats will try to reach their attacker with long parallel passes, because in position game they will be inferior. However France has two player they are fast and can play counter attacks as well. One day more for regeneration after a game brings France an advantage as well.
              Hence 70 to 30 for France in my opinion.

Comment

Modern sport is a lot of money and dirt. I don't care who wins. I don't understand the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                  Hence 70 to 30 for France in my opinion.
                  Russian major football portal conducts a lot of polls. 69% of Russians will support Croatia and only 24% for France. 67% of Russians bet on France and only 33% on Croatia.

Comment

France I think

Comment

Hey everyone. I sell the form of the volunteer of the World Cup 2018. Maybe someone wanna buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                        I saw the game between Croatia and Argentina last night.
                        From what I saw, I think that Croatia is in with a very real chance of making it to the finals. Play by the Croats was brilliant in all areas - defence, midfield and in the opposition goal area. In general, everyone was playing as a very tight unit and as a team. A case to point was the final Croatian goal where a pass was given by someone who could have quite easily scored himself but ensured that the goal was a certainty.
                        The only real black mark against Croatia's performance was several instances of obvious girly pretend acting on the ground with "injuries". However, that paled into comparison with the theatrics of the Argentinians who spend hugely disproportionate amounts of time lying on the field playing the role of prima donna and qualifying their suitability for careers acting in cheap kitsch South American soap operas after the end of their sporting careers.
                        Refereeing during the game was hugely abysmal. Case to point is the referee "missing" a player deliberately getting kicked on the ground who was right in the field of vision of the referee and the ball. That should have been a red card.
                        OK, managed to educationally guess earlier that Croatia would make it to the finals.

Looked at the ref for the match, and he seems to be someone who hands out yellow cards like confetti. This will be a distinct advantage for France - who I'd seen in the Australia-France match had a team who were instructed by the same acting coach that Neymar had.

Comment

Croatia ....

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                            Modern sport is a lot of money and dirt. I don't care who wins. I don't understand the fans.
                            Watch at home..it is free..

Comment

Allez l'afrique allez les noirs

Worst champion after Greece 2004 and Portugal 2016.

Comment

France

Comment

Working...
                                X