Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the favorite sport in your country?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Turkey. Football comes first in this country and Fenerbahce is the best in football, basketball, volleyball and even their female teams ) Many European cups..

Comment

In Indonesia football also Badminton

Comment

In Russia football, ice hockey, biathlon, figure skating.

Comment

in Italy football fore sure, and road bicycle too (especially on sunday morning it's incredible how many riders...:O). i love bikes but only MTB. ;P

Comment

In Ukraine football and boxing

Comment

I'm from Indonesia. Football is favorite in my country but I like basketball

Comment

It's both football and badminton. Both of the sports' supporter here are a lot and the sports are very well supported here

Comment

Football, cycling, ice speed skating, field hockey and Formula 1 racing (Max Verstappen).

Comment

Originally posted by Rita123321
                    oh, finally I found my friends. are you the same fans as me? I adore watching the Champions League. I always take beer, snacks and sit down with my friends to cheer for your favorite team. besides, for me and my friends this is a good way to make money for a weekend. we bet about $ 10-20 and double them. this is our favorite bookmaker. VIRUS I wish you all the money and win your favorite teams!
                    Well Rita, I can call you Rita can't I? Your spam link contains a virus

Comment

Originally posted by teddyboo88
                      Football. At the moment I'm doing some sports bets at VIRUS platform and it is very nice. This platform provides bonuses for the newbies, extra tools and features for football bets and statistical analysis.
                      Your betting site links contain viruses

Comment

Originally posted by Jassfi View Post
                        In Ukraine football and boxing
                        I agree with it. In Ukraine football and boxing are favorite sports.

Comment

Cricket which I have no interest.Personal thing.

Comment

Working...
                          X