No announcement yet.

Scuba Diving! For sport (or otherwise)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scuba Diving! For sport (or otherwise)

Scuba diving has a million different applications, but since it technically still qualifies as a sport, i'd like to ask who else is a diver? I'm in love with the ocean, and there's nowhere I'd rather be than exploring the underwater world.

I have P2 license, it was easy despite water in Baltic sea in summer has max 5m visibility.
    I will try to convince my woman to make one this year.
    Our goal is a longer diving holiday together in really clear waters. Here you can dive only to spooky wracks, otherwise is this like a sand desert under water.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
      I have P2 license, it was easy despite water in Baltic sea in summer has max 5m visibility.
      I will try to convince my woman to make one this year.
      Our goal is a longer diving holiday together in really clear waters. Here you can dive only to spooky wracks, otherwise is this like a sand desert under water.
      You’ll have to spend a lot of złoty and go to Roatan, Honduras for the best diving conditions anywhere. Do I dive? no, but a friend who has dived in many locations says Roatan is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

You’ll have to spend a lot of złoty and go to Roatan, Honduras for the best diving conditions anywhere. Do I dive? no, but a friend who has dived in many locations says Roatan is the best.
        In Mediterranean sea are lot of interesting locations with clear water above 40m depth. Your tips are certainly nice diving places, however I don't want to skimp złote the entire year just two weeks holiday.
        There are weekends all five days, this drains on the wallet of a couple in the late twenties as addition to little vampirettes that I have to feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

In Mediterranean sea are lot of interesting locations with clear water above 40m depth. Your tips are certainly nice diving places, however I don't want to skimp złote the entire year just two weeks holiday.
          There are weekends all five days, this drains on the wallet of a couple in the late twenties as addition to little vampirettes that I have to feed.
          Okaaaay...Roatan is far for you but once you get there, everything is cheap. Hotels, food, drinks, boat rentals, all inexpensive. It's not like diving off Monaco, or wherever else you go in the Mediterranean. Greece must be nice?

Comment

We have a scuba diving center in Sri Lanka. And I myself in a diver Try south east Asia. it's budget friendly and have great visibility + lot's of marine life

Comment

Originally posted by kafreekaboom View Post
              We have a scuba diving center in Sri Lanka. And I myself in a diver Try south east Asia. it's budget friendly and have great visibility + lot's of marine life

Sri Lanka may be nice for diving, but at the moments it's less desirable destination because of "turbulence with their Muslims".

Sitting in a tourist resort guarded by soldiers like in a concentration camp isn't an experience that awakes later positive remembering.

Comment

Working...
              X