to find people trough their interests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to find people trough their interests

I've tried to find people trought one or more interests they have in common with me but mostly it's difficult. It would be nice if the search tool included an option to find people trough their interests.

That's a nice idea, but in practice it would require some changes behind the site and I have come to think that they hardly change anything anymore. Temporarily you can use the Search feature with a keyword, just type in an interest, change the search criteria and do a search.

Comment

Originally posted by Majeo View Post
      That's a nice idea, but in practice it would require some changes behind the site and I have come to think that they hardly change anything anymore. Temporarily you can use the Search feature with a keyword, just type in an interest, change the search criteria and do a search.

I've tried that but mostly, the results aren't what I expected to get. Mostly. However, you're right. They hardly change anything :'(

Comment

You're right. I am sure all of guys want to speak at interpals have a problem with what you told. ı hope it will solve.

Comment

Working...
        X