Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick of the people that continually ask to talk off-site right off the bat.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of the people that continually ask to talk off-site right off the bat.

I am sick, especially of young Gambian men and those idiots that think this site's a dadgum dating site, for my contact information immediately. Don't press the issue if I don't want to immediately talk off-site. I am also tired of those that always ask me if I have dadgum Facebook, I DO NOT AND DO NOT PLAN ON GETTING ANY KIND OF SOCIAL MEDIA! Thank you and have a good day.

Calm down! There isn't any point getting all upset over this.

Comment

On the bright side, they must see you as hot daddy David.

Comment

Originally posted by Richa_ View Post
        On the bright side, they must see you as hot daddy David.
        You're right, the 3 X's in David's screen name must attract scammers to David's profile...

I suspect most of these scammers to be men posing as women.

Comment

I just... like this topic and these comments ))))

Comment

reminds me of another site but i will not say

Comment

I'm dealing with the same issues.
              "Hi! add me on Skype/facebook/whatsapp" and so forth.
              "Do you want a secret lover?"
              "I am the Son of God. Do you believe in destiny?"

These are literally the sorts of junk messages I receive multiple times daily.
              Where do the fake profiles end and real people begin?

Comment

Originally posted by VenomGTS View Post
                reminds me of another site but i will not say
                Why won't you say the site's name? Will the site suddenly turn emo, be hurt and cut itself because you revealed its identity? :x

Comment

Originally posted by Richa_ View Post
                  Why won't you say the site's name? Will the site suddenly turn emo, be hurt and cut itself because you revealed its identity? :x
                  (ahahah, sometimes I visit a topic just to read Richa's comments)
                  But actually I am interested too.

Comment

Friends,

one of the great benefits of being 54, NO-ONE talks to me, much less, asks me to talk off site. most of the time, those people are scammers. so I just report and block them. This is my only social media. Its a great place to chat, and share pictures.

good luck with your problem.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic_Molerat View Post
                      (ahahah, sometimes I visit a topic just to read Richa's comments)
                      But actually I am interested too.

Poor shy dude seemed so worried about revealing the site's sacred identity. Wouldn't be surprised if the site he's talking about is sugarbabymeet.com

Comment

Most of the ones who ask for an immediate off-site place to chat are usually scammers. Like your phone number, it's best not to give out your email address.

Comment

I don't understand why people are here if they don't want to talk on the site, so I don't give them any of my off site info.

Comment

Originally posted by Hebiyoujo View Post
                            I don't understand why people are here if they don't want to talk on the site, so I don't give them any of my off site info.
                            Exactly. A young woman contacted me 2 days ago and wanted to chat off site. I told her that I didn't give my offsite address until I got to know someone, adding "you may be some creepy guy posing as a pretty woman." I'm always suspicious about young women who want to talk to an old man like me.

That "woman" hasn't written back...

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                              Exactly. A young woman contacted me 2 days ago and wanted to chat off site. I told her that I didn't give my offsite address until I got to know someone, adding "you may be some creepy guy posing as a pretty woman." I'm always suspicious about young women who want to talk to an old man like me.

That "woman" hasn't written back...

...said guy who lives not in Uzbekistan))) Come on, maybe it's time to start to give all your money to exotic princesses!

Comment

Working...
                              X