Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake profiles!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fake profiles!!!

    I have seen a lot of fake profiles and bots lately... I hope the developers could create a bot to plot fake profiles and report them to moderator. Or just add a recapacha before signing up so no robots sign up because I'm just fed up from this shit

  • #2
    You can report them. But even then they may not be able to act.

    Comment


    • #3
      Lol I'm tired of reporting! I reported about 5 or 6 profiles but that's making me crazy af (

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome to the Internet .... report fake profiles 'With your evidence'

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh no! I'm tired of reporting **************
          Last edited by RRicho; 06-11-2018, 05:18 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Your whole life is a fake - it's all phony melodrama and lifeless acting.
            Last edited by dmitri11; 07-04-2018, 08:28 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              I saw bots only 2 times here. how do you identify who is fake and who is not?

              Comment


              • #8
                lol.....................................>

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NeverStudy View Post
                  I have seen a lot of fake profiles and bots lately... I hope the developers could create a bot to plot fake profiles and report them to moderator. Or just add a recapacha before signing up so no robots sign up because I'm just fed up from this shit

                  Report them with the evidence you got, if it's clearly a scammer/spammer/fake then it should be deleted immediately I guess.
                  I don't think this site needs recapacha.
                  If you don't bother spending those 10 seconds it takes to report, then I don't think you have the right to complain either, it's really easy to report a user on this site.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    you should be careful to choose your words as to not hurt anyone feelings i am sure you are not trying to

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RRicho View Post
                      Welcome to the Internet .... report fake profiles 'With your evidence'

                      So the account that I have reported about 5 times with the evidence of being fake and using stolen photos will be removed eventually them...even though it has been over 2 weeks since I forst reported it.

                      And the other account I reported for scamming by trying to move chat to google hangouts(obvious scammer tactic) and ask for money to receive naked photos will be removed??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        There is a man I know, who is super rich. He buys the services of real life proxies & has millions of profiles online. He targets & especially harasses women, & talented people he can use & abuse to make his money. His trademark: He plays the abuser via one profile & via another real life proxy & profile, he rescues the one he is abusing. A game he plays even in real life with people who go to work for him or under him. A very, very, evil mind with just an ugly, filthy clogged gutter in place of emotions. He appreciates NOTHING of the finer emotions given to him in the form of love, kindness, generosity and forgiveness. He imagines he gets it all because he is gloriously brilliant and successful in his career as a film producer via BDSM. His late father who died a filthy death, was like him and introduced him to this style of earning via harassing people. Most of the fake profiles are just his. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE IN HERE. Women all over the world are safest when WE DO NOT TRUST ANYONE, not even other women and our own children. Sounds harsh, but this is the reality of what it is to be a woman.
                        Last edited by Ebony54; 07-31-2018, 08:14 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by roodelyglorious View Post


                          So the account that I have reported about 5 times with the evidence of being fake and using stolen photos will be removed eventually them...even though it has been over 2 weeks since I forst reported it.

                          And the other account I reported for scamming by trying to move chat to google hangouts(obvious scammer tactic) and ask for money to receive naked photos will be removed??

                          .... and posting dick pics and sex talk with underage girls get you deleted.

                          Comment


                          • #14


                            Friends,

                            I am not sure about the evidence part. I just have a "gut" feeling.

                            Really, I am 55... NO young girls in the usa write me... NOT one.. never. not one in 4 years.. .

                            so when I get a message from "HoneyBear27" She looks GREAT, and just joined 2 hours ago. ( ps, made that name up )

                            the message is Hi, or Hi, how are you. or something. I can see she has not even LOOKED at my profile.

                            I am 99% SURE this person is a scammer. Do I have proof, well no, but the pattern lines up.

                            Do not go to there pictures and say, you look great. that ONLY makes them look MORE normal. like they are having friendships with people.

                            I just error on the side of REPORT, and let the mods figure it out. Out of the 20, there MIGHT have been a young, pretty girl, who is single with big boobs,
                            thats WANTS to talk to me. OH well. I dumped her out with the rest of the trash.

                            Thank you.

                            dr. Darrell of Michigan.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ebony54 View Post
                              Women all over the world are safest when WE DO NOT TRUST ANYONE, not even other women and our own children. Sounds harsh, but this is the reality of what it is to be a woman.
                              Men are safest with these precautions too. As if all the abusers were men!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X