X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watermark across pictures

Interpals.

what about if we put a water mark across our pictures... so they could not be used in other places....and maybe others could not be brought here.

either just "INTERPALS" or our user name....

I am not sure how you even "steal" pictures from here...

thank you.

dr. darrell of Michigan.

This is actually a very good idea on many fronts and relatively easily implemented at a guess.

Well done

Comment

Originally posted by DrDarrell View Post
      Interpals.

what about if we put a water mark across our pictures... so they could not be used in other places....and maybe others could not be brought here.

either just "INTERPALS" or our user name....

I am not sure how you even "steal" pictures from here...

thank you.

dr. darrell of Michigan.

In all honesty I can't see such a feature being brought to the site, not to discredit your suggestion as I think it is valid. (There just seems to be a lot of bugs here they haven't fixed for a long time)

There are some free programs and sites available where you can do this independently if you wish, like the one below which works right in your browser:

https://www.watermarquee.com/

However you would need to do this for each individual picture which could become annoying/time consuming depending on how many you plan to watermark.

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
      This is actually a very good idea on many fronts and relatively easily implemented at a guess.

Well done

Something tells me you don't need to worry about someone stealing your pictures....I think you're safe there.

Comment

Originally posted by iLondon View Post
        Something tells me you don't need to worry about someone stealing your pictures....I think you're safe there.
        I have a couple of pics on my profile page. At least I have something to say about myself.

The problem with the images on your profile page is that most of them are of a real uncovered dick and the dick in them isn't anything special. Perhaps I should start referring to you by your full name - "Richard".

Comment

And the bait is taken... ah too easy

Comment

And the bait is taken... ah too easy
            What are you talking about Richard? Isn't "dick" what everyone refers to you as?

Comment

Look at him desperately trying to regain some ground I am laughing so hard at this.

Anyway it's going off topic now, don't spoil another thread kiddo.

Comment

In all honesty I can't see such a feature being brought to the site, not to discredit your suggestion as I think it is valid. (There just seems to be a lot of bugs here they haven't fixed for a long time)
                Which is highly unfortunate because of all the trollboys, spammers, whiners and other oxygen thieves who take up the admins' and site maintainers' time.

Comment

Look at him desperately trying to regain some ground I am laughing so hard at this.

Anyway it's going off topic now, don't spoil another thread kiddo.
                  *yawn*

Comment

Look at him desperately trying to regain some ground I am laughing so hard at this....
                    You’re not being very nice with assholeinbg. Shame on you.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I send my sincerest 'fake polite' apologies, I just cast my line and next thing I had a nibble.

That is THE best and most accurate nickname, Roger you sir are a champion! It always gets me every time I see that lmao

Comment

I send my sincerest 'fake polite' apologies, I just cast my line and next thing I had a nibble.

That is THE best and most accurate nickname, Roger you sir are a champion! It always gets me every time I see that lmao
                        *yawn*
                        ______

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

You seem upset about something? What's wrong?

Comment

An apology should be offered to DrDarrell for the trolling that has gone on during this thread.

He had come up with one of the best suggestions for a long time for the site and I feel it had been spoilt with the nonsense that had gone on here.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                              An apology should be offered to DrDarrell for the trolling that has gone on during this thread.

He had come up with one of the best suggestions for a long time for the site and I feel it had been spoilt with the nonsense that had gone on here.

I love how rich this is.

Because you're such a nice guy you care about spoiling other peoples threads with your trolling right?..... Please, nobody is buying your crap.

Three posts from himself later he tries to look like a good guy, whats that about fake politeness he seemed to be on his high horse about?

So where is your public apology? We are waiting.
                              Last edited by iLondon; 11-01-2018, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X