Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm more than happy to offer DrDarrell an apology for anything I've said on this thread that was off-topic.

Originally posted by iLondon View Post
    I love how rich this is.

Because you're such a nice guy you care about spoiling other peoples threads with your trolling right?..... Please, nobody is buying your crap.

So where is your public apology? We are waiting.
    And the usual from you - with no evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
      I'm more than happy to offer DrDarrell an apology for anything I've said on this thread that was off-topic.
      Trolling or off-topic?

Come on now, you're happy to troll everywhere else so why can't you apologise and admit you did it here?

Your double standards are showing again.

Comment

And naturally you offer no evidence for all your claims - all of this aside from the fact you are posting off-topic in a thread with a good idea.

Nothing more to say, I'll let the posts speak for themselves.

Nuff said.

On Topic:

I think that "INTERPALS" stamped on the images would be better.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
          And naturally you offer no evidence for all your claims - all of this aside from the fact you are posting off-topic in a thread with a good idea.

Nothing more to say, I'll let the posts speak for themselves.

Nuff said.

On Topic:

I think that "INTERPALS" stamped on the images would be better.

You have nothing more to say? Wow that's a first, all talk and no action and still no apology, interesting.

Your post about being more than happy to make an apology certainly is speaking for itself, but yeah let's pretend we're going back on topic to change the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by iLondon View Post

You have nothing more to say? Wow that's a first, all talk and no action and still no apology, interesting.

Your post about being more than happy to make an apology certainly is speaking for itself, but yeah let's pretend we're going back on topic to change the subject.
            Rather evident then that you are not a native English speaker and particularly a British English speaker now, innit?

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion DrDarrell .....

Comment

Working...
              X