I have to laugh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to laugh

Identifying gender =/= being a sex site. For a website that's supposed to be bridging nationalities, you are being closeminded RRicho. Up yours.

If you want to "identify" as "bi", "homosexual" or whatever, it's easy enough to write something in your profile if that is so important to you Quite a few do from what I've observed.

In any case, it's a highly dangerous thing for many people from different regions of the world - particularly Islamic ones - go go around "identifying" like that in an explicit manner such that, for example, a search on "homosexual"+country makes it easy for authorities in these countries to get evidence for "crimes".

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan3691 View Post
      Identifying gender =/= being a sex site. For a website that's supposed to be bridging nationalities, you are being closeminded RRicho. Up yours.
      So it is a sex site? You're sending out mixed signals here

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

So it is a sex site? You're sending out mixed signals here
        Don't try to be clever.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
          If you want to "identify" as "bi", "homosexual" or whatever, it's easy enough to write something in your profile if that is so important to you Quite a few do from what I've observed.

In any case, it's a highly dangerous thing for many people from different regions of the world - particularly Islamic ones - go go around "identifying" like that in an explicit manner such that, for example, a search on "homosexual"+country makes it easy for authorities in these countries to get evidence for "crimes".
          I could understand that explanation though.

Suggesting to put up identifiers like "gay", "bi" etc means someone wants sex? Not an explanation. Besides, I hope you all aren't blind to the fact that members have an option to limit messages to a specific gender, right? Why would a man want to limit messages only to females ages 25-35? Lmao. Better tell close-minded RRicho that, who's so afraid of this dump being called a "sex site".
          Last edited by jonathan3691; 11-07-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
            Right. Because everyone does that. Thanks "admin". That was helpful

Anyway it was just a suggestion. If you don't like it, then don't. *shrugs*

Comment

Site moderators have to deal with reports of quite disgusting sexual harassment daily, putting an identifier would open members to other forms of harassment and escalate the numbers of such reports our profile moderators would have to contend with ... the perverted element that frequent these sites would have field day if this suggestion was implemented.

Comment

IP not a sex site lmfaooooooooooooo Better tell all those horny af Arab dudes that

Also for that matter, why do we have the option to put on our page if we're in a relationship or actively looking. Why do we have the options of "flirting and romance" under our options in our profiles

Comment

Working...
                X