Please give me some advice on Valentine's day gift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give me some advice on Valentine's day gift

Wondering if it's suitable to post it on here .
    Valentine’s Day is a romantic,good day for girls to send a sweet gift or more gifts to boys to show their love.It's coming soon and my friend who are looking for Valentine's day gift to his boyfriend.
    She doesn't know what kind of gifts does he like . A smartwatch or CD or wallet etc ? And she want me to help her ,but I am a girl ,have no ideas of what boys like.

So I just searched some info from internet and found this article :Valentine’s Day Ultimate Gift Guide for Him.It actually gave me some ideas ,but I still need your help ,which is the best gift can I suggest to her ? What kind of gifts do you guys want if your girlfriend who wanna gift a gift to you ?

Hope you can help me ,so I can help my friend ,thank you in advance .

you can never go bad with a blowjob
    I am not mean.
    I am Brutally Honest.
    It's not my fault that truth hurts.
    Here's a band aid.

Comment

Originally posted by priatel View Post
      you can never go bad with a blowjob
      Damn too late ...
      But since op is a girl and her friend need an idea for her boyfriend, I guess a threesome is okay too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble-Gum-fluo View Post

Damn too late ...
        But since op is a girl and her friend need an idea for her boyfriend, I guess a threesome is okay too.

You sons of bitches are fast, I'm out of ideas.

Personally, I usually buy something related to a chick's flaw, they loved it every time so far. So if the man owns, I don't know, a small penis, I'd get him a massive plush dildo.

But these are seriously awfully hard to suggest to someone we don't know. Private jokes related stuff is usually the best. One can say "get him/her a flower, you can never miss with that", and that person may hate flowers, find it cheesy, or be deadly allergic to it. God knows how many girls I met that thought flowers are given only by sentimental fags.

Comment

Hey! Ty for share this article its very intresting I usually buy jewellery like this - fashion jewellery when im out of ideas.

Comment

I would advice to bake a cake, funny T-shirt or smth like that

Comment

For Valentine's Gift, I like to give her flowers, romantic meal, watch her favorite movie, and give her a night she will never forget. Maybe try something new in bed that she has always wanted to try or have sex in the positions that are her favorites.
              If I was to receive a Valentine's Gift, I would want: a new record to play on my record player, my favorite bottle of whiskey, some sex, or tickets to a concert.

Comment

LOL, JohnP89, you must be have just come out of coma or something, but it's MARCH already! Who the hell needs your advice now? xD

Comment

A some sexy dresses as a gift, Most girl like it

Comment

Originally posted by Feifly View Post
                    Wondering if it's suitable to post it on here .
                    Valentine’s Day is a romantic,good day for girls to send a sweet gift or more gifts to boys to show their love.It's coming soon and my friend who are looking for Valentine's day gift to his boyfriend.
                    She doesn't know what kind of gifts does he like . A smartwatch or CD or wallet etc ? And she want me to help her ,but I am a girl ,have no ideas of what boys like.

So I just searched some info from internet and found this article :Valentine’s Day Ultimate Gift Guide for Him.It actually gave me some ideas ,but I still need your help ,which is the best gift can I suggest to her ? What kind of gifts do you guys want if your girlfriend who wanna gift a gift to you ?

Hope you can help me ,so I can help my friend ,thank you in advance .
                    lol you mean your lover right well give them what you like to give them i normally buy a valentine card but that was a one time incident only lol

Comment

On the last day of Valentine's Day I gave my boyfriend a cup with our photo. I'm in a hurry and looking for a printing center, which would be managed as quickly printed on the cup. I found it on the internet http://www.cmykonline.com.au/ , I was very lucky!) My boyfriend gave me an orchid, because I love them very much. We were both satisfied with the gifts)​

Comment

For St Valentine's day, I've bought my special one a book on DD. Chapter 1 concerns spanking. She's into that. As for me? (Yet again) I could be summoned to the airport with a dozen red roses in exchange for a lingering "forget-me-not-love-bite-that-still-hurts-two-weeks-later." (apparently a Swiss "thing"). BTW, Russia celebrate on a different date: July 8.

Comment

Nothing can beat fresh cut flowers as a Valentine’s Day gift. My girlfriend loves roses so this year I sent a beautiful bouquet of colorful roses. I was in Chicago but was successfully able to send the bouquet online. I used the services of Flower Delivery New York and they delivered bouquet at absolutely right time.

Comment

A nice broom is always appreciated. Every woman needs a broom! Give her a broom and watch her swoon!

Comment

I have bought stuffed bear animal for daughter and my wife.
                              And they feel very satisfied.
                              http://www.toyswill.com/lovely-banda...ls-p-5650.html

Comment

Working...
                              X