tips to recover hair loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips to recover hair loss

I know stress is a factor but are there any remedies to recover hair loss? It's definitely not a hereditary issue.

I believe there can be a genetic predisposition to it as well.
    I started to go bald when I was about thirty and my hair always had a tendency to falling out. It was also accelerated by having to wear a cap at work. I am not yet entirely bald but my hair is very thin. What I learned is that very short haircut suits me best due to my hair condition.
    I have also tried using hair lotions to improve my hair cover but to little avail. The preparations promising a big hair improvement after regular application are mostly expensive and the result is minimal.
    As a solution, there is a possibility of hair transplantation, which I probably would not undergo.
    Eventually, it is only hair.

Comment

why wouldn't you go for hair transplantation?

Comment

Well, it is very expensive procedure, at least in my country. Moreover, hair is not anything I am particular about.

Comment

Ok. short cuts work for me too. Thanks

Comment

Is your hair breaking off when it reaches a certain length or are you balding?
            I know more about hair breakage and I use coconut oil, and biotin supplements. It really works but it will take a couple of months

Comment

Originally posted by Starlighttnight View Post
              Is your hair breaking off when it reaches a certain length or are you balding?
              I know more about hair breakage and I use coconut oil, and biotin supplements. It really works but it will take a couple of months
              It's breaking. I'll look for those products.​

Comment

Even in hair restoration treatments clients are advised to put olive oil on their hair to help invigorate the scalp. Ive never had any signs of balding, yet I tried putting olive oil(extra virgin olive oil, the same you would drink in the morning), personally I feel my hair feels stronger than it already was and from what ive heard others comment it seems to help hair grow more abundantly(ive not been observant enough to know if that last one is true or not)

As far as hair strength goes it definitely works.

Secondly you dont need to use shampoo every day, that could be weakening your hair. Rinse however can be used every day

Comment

Originally posted by StraightBD
                  There is a lot of factors that can cause hair loss. Inappropriate hair care products, environment, genetics, bad food etc. My friend noticed once that her hair began to fall. The doctor said to her that she overheated her hair with a flat iron and it caused damage. To prevent hair fall you should think about your lifestyle. Do not use chemical hair care product, try natural ones instead. Think about your diet as well. There is a lot of diets to increase the health of your hair. Choose a blowdryer or something like this depending on your hair type, do not overheat your hair. This blog can come in handy.
                  I googled those blog links you posted and they make every bit of a persons hair fall out and gives them cancer

Comment

You need to go to the trichologist. He can help you

Comment

Consumes turmeric water everyday if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by Josef70 View Post
                        Well, it is very expensive procedure, at least in my country. Moreover, hair is not anything I am particular about.
                        It's expensive in all countries and besides it's sadly not helpful in many cases.

Comment

There are many methods for treating hair loss but their efficiency will highly depend on your diagnosis because this disorder is caused with many reasons. That's why it's recommended to have a medical examination the first of all.
                          For not very hard cases you can use such tips as:
                          - using special shampoos for the hair loss (the best ones have rogaine and various organic components like argan oil, coconut oil and so on)
                          - making restoring masks regurarly (the one from different organic oils are the most helpful)
                          - taking special supplements and nutrients (for example, the most effective among them are Vitamin C, zinc, biotin, keratin protein and so on)
                          - changing your diet (adding in it more omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium and vitamin A improves the hair restoration)
                          - massaging your scalp regurarly (it improves the blood flow and creates a better environment for hair growth https://www.hairguard.com/scalp-massage/)
                          - managing your stress in general (it's one of main reasons for the hair loss in case of many people)

Also if your problem is too hard, it's better to talk with your doctor as I mentioned above. The hair loss can be connected with some illnesses too, for example lack of human growth hormone https://www.hgha.com/hgh-deficiency-...toms-in-adults often causes it and sometimes it can be treated only medically. On the other hand it can be connected with your genes, it's a very widespread thing among men and sadly it can't be treated really effectively.
                          Last edited by Xymox; 05-15-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Recently when i tried aloe vera, i got hair falls..so i stopped it and it become better

I think when the advice doesnt work well, it become uhhhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                            X