financial help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amamj
    I am thinking how old all are you coz what I write is always bad well what some of you write (the good advices) everything i heard before from friends all over the world. No one says nothing new or have an Idea for real help... I just wrote the idea of the donate dollar via paypal to check what all you will write... and I am not surprised of the response of you.. I just checked .
    If no one canhelp me in wise way with maybe some business advices there is no sense to writing here more...
    I thought forums are for kinda helping people too ... I am good person not a cheater but many people before cheated on me in every way ... everyone makes mistakes and it's always a life lesson.
    I am polish girl that's all I want to say.
    ​Sadly, you seem to be unwilling to take advice. You are looking for an easy way out. By your own admission, even your friends gave you the advice some of us gave you. That should have awoken you. Yet, you remain adamant that you do not have to solve your own problems. You persevere in your erroneous ways and brush off all advice that does not suit you.

Maybe, you should pick up an English dictionary. If sending money appears near 'wise,' it is in the explanation of 'unwise.' Chances are the only way you will ever learn is by bleeding for your mistakes.

Be happy that no one has flagged you as a probable scammer.
    Last edited by Boliches; 08-09-2017, 07:09 PM.
    I hate forums

Comment

you all judge someone but don't know me in person... but okay I don't need nothing from you lol why even you all write posts and having fun on bullying me? It's so sad really poor people you are... If you don't like what I write then why you reading this ... leave this forum and go somehwere else... I won't say any bad words on anyone as someone "wise" proposed me to be a prostitute omg... I would never say this to even enemy... if no one have something wise to say then leave this forum. well I tought I will find a person who is working in financials and they know that kind of problem and how to step by step get out from it but okay you are all better to judge someone than to say something nice... it's funny some of you have on profile pics not personal pics so who is fake ha? But I don't care I will close this subject as is no sense to keep it up. God Bless you all and leave in Peace .

Comment

Originally posted by amamj View Post
        you all judge someone but don't know me in person... but okay I don't need nothing from you lol why even you all write posts and having fun on bullying me? It's so sad really poor people you are... If you don't like what I write then why you reading this ... leave this forum and go somehwere else... I won't say any bad words on anyone as someone "wise" proposed me to be a prostitute omg... I would never say this to even enemy... if no one have something wise to say then leave this forum. well I tought I will find a person who is working in financials and they know that kind of problem and how to step by step get out from it but okay you are all better to judge someone than to say something nice... it's funny some of you have on profile pics not personal pics so who is fake ha? But I don't care I will close this subject as is no sense to keep it up. God Bless you all and leave in Peace .
        Here is an idea: you leave and stop whingeing.
        I hate forums

Comment

well I tought I will find a person who is working in financials and they know that kind of problem and how to step by step get out from it but okay you are all better to judge someone than to say something nice... it's funny some of you have on profile pics not personal pics so who is fake ha? But I don't care I will close this subject as is no sense to keep it up. God Bless you all and leave in Peace .
          people in finance will tell you exactly the same what we told you. Maybe some of us don't have personal profile pictures because they work in finance

God Bless you all and leave in Peace .
          I know it is hard for a Polish (or Turkish) person to accept it, but God won't help you. Stop waiting for heavenly way out, start working.....step by step.
          Last edited by Suna123; 08-10-2017, 06:53 AM.
          In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Ok, as you wish my Princess(Actually I don't wish to break your heart.) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

So trying to think optimistically, I think you have some serious misunderstanding about how the world, finance or how even the economy works involving people. I also think that 'may be' you have a good soul, but this MLM kind of business has ruined your brain. If you are thinking, for example that you will take 1$ from 100 people each from Warsaw, telling them to pay back soon, and then again take 1$ from 200 people in Krakow and from this 200$, you pay back to the people of Warsaw, you are actually making a 'Ponzi scheme', which actually is an illegal business activity because here no real business activity or financial trading(exchange of values) is taking place. And MLM kind of business avoids this illegality by replacing this 'loan of 1$' into an exchange of 1$, because they are telling that they are not taking a loan but giving a product in exchange of it. That product can be anything, it might not have any value too... it can even be a box of old newspapers, or a bottle filled with water from your home.

Try to understand this.... other business activities create a demand to sell their products and the only way to increase the demand is to improve the quality of the product because it increases the value of the product and the customers doesn't mind to give extra money for this quality. But MLM business scheme, doesn't create that demand, it actually replaces the loan scheme into an investment schme by showing that they are actually selling a product. But for this selling, the MLM business doesnt need to improve the quality to increase their business. They can even reduce their product quality, make it cheaper, but still its business might increase.

I can understand that words like 'prostitution' hurts, but if you try to think from a business perspective, you will understand that even prostitution works on a demand and supply process but Ponzi scheme doesnt.

xoxoxoxoxoxo.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I know it is hard for a Polish (or Turkish) person to accept it, but God won't help you. Stop waiting for heavenly way out, start working.....step by step.
              Yes, not God but I think Dr. Darell might give her some good business advice.

Comment

Judging from your posts, you'll never get out of financial difficulties because you look for the easiest ways to solve your problem though I doubt it even exists. Simply, someone online (we have no idea in fact who you actually are) has decided to get some easy money but faced the reality that people aren't as gullible as she/he thought. It is scamming, you never needed any advice, all you needed was collecting money from the gullible. It didn't work, you went mad, played victim too. No one is impressed. We're grown up mature people and do not believe everyone we meet online or in real. Such is life, now move on and stop looking for easy money because those who believe money can just come and that's it end up in financial difficulties. Move on, people are familiar with different schemes of scamming.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

people in finance will tell you exactly the same what we told you. Maybe some of us don't have personal profile pictures because they work in finance
                  You as well?
                  I hate forums

Comment

I have Idea. What if every person who want help will send via paypal 1$-5$ (it's not big amount for each person) , it could help me if few people will help me of course I would give it back when my situation will be better coz when someone even gives me1$ I always give it back ! I am fair person. I think it's good idea

I have not visited this topic for so long, and... WHAT?
                    No, I still don't think advising prostitution is the best idea, but... WHAT?
                    It was so... nice and naive!
                    OMG, what a relief, I was afraid it was just a girl who was really in trouble... still believe in people)). I wanted to advise a consultant, psychological help... hahahah

Comment

That's sweet that your first response was to be compassionate. But IP is so full of scammers and beggars if you fall for their sob stories pretty soon it's going to be you who is in need of psychological help.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisShiva View Post
                        That's sweet that your first response was to be compassionate. But IP is so full of scammers and beggars if you fall for their sob stories pretty soon it's going to be you who is in need of psychological help.
                        exactly, I'd add financial as well

Comment

No one has been "bullying" you.. People are just being honest. And if you are not interested in doing anything at all to get money, then you
                          don't deserve money either.. But you can't claim that people are bullying you just because we're not stupid enough to send money to a total stranger.
                          Yes, some, including I did say you can work as a prostitute.. Not the funniest things in the world, but it pays well and it's an easy way to get money.
                          If, you are as desperate as you claim to be.

The problem is that you are not willing to do anything, not lift a damn finger to solve the problem.
                          You literally expect that by coming to a public forum and whine about your financial problems will make people throw money towards you because
                          it's so sad for you. It's not how it works in reality.

Good, close this "subject" and leave. Find help somewhere else, (if the problem exists at all)
                          But no one, as stated before, is ever going to give you money just because you're whining about money problems and too lazy to
                          work for it.. Well, if not prostitute, become a beggar... That way you will quickly notice who will give away their money or not, and it doesn't
                          include sex nor harm to no one : ) It might take a long long time to pay down your supposed debt though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
                            There's not much to do about it other than work, really.
                            If you want to get out of it by yourself, all you can do is contact someone to help you with a financial plan and some advice like stated above, or else, work work work. There's not many other ways to earn money in a fast and stable way.
                            Thousands of dollars are a lot of money and whining about it on Interpals won't really help.
                            There are only so much advice people can give online : )

But I hope you manage to solve it somehow, I wish you luck : )

find her a job in norway, she could make more than 5k dollars in like 4 months
                            Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

find her a job in norway, she could make more than 5k dollars in like 4 months
                              From his knowledge and experience, he is doing his level best to help her. Rather you should give her a job, uphold European culture and whine a bit less about Islam and immigration on forum.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyofSupratik View Post

From his knowledge and experience, he is doing his level best to help her. Rather you should give her a job, uphold European culture and whine a bit less about Islam and immigration on forum.
                                Aren't you tired of being hurt about the most evil white men on the forum? It is getting as redundant as scammers whining about having no money or demanding money from others

Comment

Working...
                                X