This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grgur View Post

find her a job in norway, she could make more than 5k dollars in like 4 months

No thanks, we have enough of Polish people here as it is. We don't need more idiots too stupid to learn the language and integrate.
    Nor do we need more people who looks for easy sources of money such as stealing : )
    I'll send her off to you instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post

No thanks, we have enough of Polish people here as it is. We don't need more idiots too stupid to learn the language and integrate.
      Nor do we need more people who looks for easy sources of money such as stealing : )
      funny, I don't recall that all the muslims you like so much there spoke norwegian

I'll send her off to you instead
      sure, dunno how that might help, since I have nothing worth stealing
      Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

funny, I don't recall that all the muslims you like so much there spoke norwegian

sure, dunno how that might help, since I have nothing worth stealing

The majority of them does : ) most immigrants here get free Norwegian classes, and most of them accept that willingly.
        Actually, the worst group here when it comes to learning Norwegian are the Chinese, and I doubt they are Muslims.
        The Muslims actually seem to integrate quite well.
        And as for Polish people.. We recently got a new person at work, he's from Poland. He has been living in Norway for 5 years or so, and he can barely speak a word, although he has gone to classes as well.
        He is not interested in learning or integrating. But he sure loves to spend the majority of his time on his ass, picking his nose and looking like a complete caveman.. And when there's work to do, he decides to sneak away to the toilets so he can sit there and sleep, I'd say he spends about an hour just in the toilets, every day : )

So when it comes to who's smarter, and who's willing to integrate and also learn the language. I see far more progress with the Muslims, as most other immigrants doesn't seem to care at all. The Polish and the Chinese are the worst, the Chinese are so bad I am surprised I have managed to order food without bringing a translator Yes I like Muslims, at least they show progress..

As for what you have of valuables, I wouldn't know.. But you'd be surprised with what they steal, so I am not worried, she'd find something

Comment

Oh and by the way, I highly doubt that religion has anything to do when it comes to learning a language.
          When a Christian can do it, I am quite sure a Muslim can do it as well, if not even better
          Last edited by Fenris; 08-14-2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Oh and by the way, I highly doubt that religion has anything to do when it comes to learning a language.
            When a Christian can do it, I am quite sure a Muslim can do it as well, if not even better

Why better if religion has no role

that said guess one would have to be really lazy to appear to be lazy to a norwegian
            Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Why better if religion has no role

that said guess one would have to be really lazy to appear to be lazy to a norwegian

How come? : )
              Sooo, sitting on your ass and sneaking away while others work is not laziness?
              Then what is laziness to you?
              To me, a person who locks himself in the toilets for 30+ minutes at a time whenever he gets the chance is lazy.
              And to me, someone who prefer sitting on his ass watching other people work are considered lazy : )
              There's not much else to it other than that.

Comment

We don't need more idiots too stupid to learn the language and integrate.
                Western Europe has enough of them, sure. But you love them, well, I guess especially after the recent events in Barcelona, such peaceful folk. Besides, they often pretend to be some vulnerable girls unable to earn online in order to collect the money from the gullible. Very good folk but have no idea why just you and a buddy from Finland notices that, others must be completely blind indeed.

Comment

I'm also sure there are certain things certain Muslims can do better, especially in the name of their religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                    Western Europe has enough of them, sure. But you love them, well, I guess especially after the recent events in Barcelona, such peaceful folk. Besides, they often pretend to be some vulnerable girls unable to earn online in order to collect the money from the gullible. Very good folk but have no idea why just you and a buddy from Finland notices that, others must be completely blind indeed.

The Muslims aren't the ones I call stupid : )
                    Those I was talking about are not a group of people I love.

As for Barcelona, I don't give a damn, why should I? There's no law saying I have to cry my eyes out for any other country than my own, is it?
                    Barcelona, Sweden, Finland, oh well too bad.. Not the first time nor the last.

Comment

I'm also sure there are certain things certain Muslims can do better, especially in the name of their religion.

Same goes for Christians, I'm afraid : )
                      Anyway, I couldn't care less. I'm neither Christian nor a Muslim. But I have my preference, and that's allowed.
                      When the Muslims starts to attack Norway and go crazy, I will consider them bad.
                      But so far, there's only one terror attack that has taken place in Norway, and that was done by a white, Norwegian Christian
                      Too bad they didn't punish him enough though.. They should've given him to the people..
                      Maybe they could even crucify him, as Christianity and its "values" are so fucking good
                      I got all the reasons I need to dislike such people..
                      Last edited by Fenris; 08-20-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

When the Muslims start attacking Norway, I will decide if I will change my view on them or not.
                        But I certainly cannot, and will not, dislike a group of people for something they didn't do against me.
                        Oh, someone got run over in London, some people got stabbed in Finland, oh and also problems in Barcelona.. Poor them.
                        But I don't really care.. It's not my problem, I don't live in any of these places : ) I have the right not to give a fuck about them.
                        Cry for them if you want, but I won't..

Comment

You do not understand the essence of the problem. Of course, we all react most and cry for our own closest people but it doesn't mean that we must be non empathetic little bastards when our own, that is same Europeans get attacked by those who have nothing to do on European soil. One must be a complete asshole to love those who kill and I personally choose not to be like that. I do care about what's going on in Europe as I'm a European. I would never cry for the idiots condoning crimes of islamists and those who betray their own, these are the worst of the worst. Unfortunately, they walk among us and feel happy when terrorism strikes over again.

Comment

You do not understand the essence of the problem. Of course, we all react most and cry for our own closest people but it doesn't mean that we must be non empathetic little bastards when our own, that is same Europeans get attacked by those who have nothing to do on European soil. One must be a complete asshole to love those who kill and I personally choose not to be like that. I do care about what's going on in Europe as I'm a European. I would never cry for the idiots condoning crimes of islamists and those who betray their own, these are the worst of the worst. Unfortunately, they walk among us and feel happy when terrorism strikes over again.

I do very well understand : ) I have not said that I love those who kill.. I have said that I refuse to care about those who got killed, two different things.
                            I would never cry for anyone, not for the terrorists, nor for their victims.. It's none of my problem.
                            I'm not an asshole for not willing to feel sad for them : ) that's just a personal choice. And I don't mind if others feel sad for them, go ahead.
                            I am only saying that I won't feel that way.. I couldn't care less.

As I said, when the time comes, and a Muslim terrorist does something terror related in my country, I will consider it.
                            So far, the only one who has done that in my country is a white, Christian norwegian : )

Comment

I do very well understand : ) I have not said that I love those who kill.. I have said that I refuse to care about those who got killed, two different things.
                              I would never cry for anyone, not for the terrorists, nor for their victims.. It's none of my problem.
                              I'm not an asshole for not willing to feel sad for them : ) that's just a personal choice. And I don't mind if others feel sad for them, go ahead.
                              I am only saying that I won't feel that way.. I couldn't care less.

As I said, when the time comes, and a Muslim terrorist does something terror related in my country, I will consider it.
                              So far, the only one who has done that in my country is a white, Christian norwegian : )
                              That's a very narrow approach. In my country they haven't done anything yet but they have done enough to be aware of those people in Europe. By the way, they have done a lot in Norway as well but it is your choice not to notice it for sure:
                              • In 2006 the Oslo Synagogue was attacked with firearms by four men, including known Islamists. No people were harmed in the incident.
                              • In 2006 the Norwegian Police Security Service (PST) in cooperation with Italian police expelled thirteen members of the Islamist terror organisation GSPC from Norway.[3]
                              • In 2009 the Norwegian Police Security Service (PST) actioned against 25 Islamists thought to have planned terror in Norway.[3]
                              • The 2010 Norway terror plot in which three Islamists were arrested and later convicted for terror plans.
                              • On 26 March 2012, the Norwegian Islamist Mullah Krekar was sentenced to 5 years in prison for making death threats. He appealed. On 26 March 2012, Krekar was re-arrested for making threats against two Kurds and the Conservative Party leader Erna Solberg.[4]
                              • The 2014 terror threat by jihadists from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) which caused extraordinary short-term security measures in Norway.[5][6]
                              • On 8 April 2017 in the aftermath of the 2017 Stockholm attack, a man was arrested and part of the Grønland district of Oslo closed off by police after a "bomb-like" device was found that was later demolished in a controlled explosion.[7] The man, a 17-year-old Russian citizen, was charged on 9 April with illegal possession of an explosive device. The man arrived in Norway as an asylum seeker in 2010, and was known to the Norwegian Police Security Service (PST) for having expressed support for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS). The events led PST to raise the terror alert, indicating that attempted attacks during the coming year are "likely".[8]
                              • In the early morning of 11 April 2017 the police found a suspicious object in a neighbourhood in Porsgrunn. Several people were evacuated and the area was cordoned off. A man was arrested in connection with the discovery. The suspicious object turned out to be a replica to look like a "bomb", which turned out to be fake.[9]
                              • In the night of 28 June 2017 multiple shots were fired at a bus stop in Moss, Norway and one shot was fired at the entrance of a house just nearby. The shooting incident is being investigated, and does not rule out terrorism. With the ongoing situation in Europe, and the 2014 terror threat, the Norwegian police and the Norwegian Police Security Service(PST) are still on high alert.[10]
                              • In the morning of 10 July 2017 the Norwegian police moved out to a private address at Fjellhamar outside of Lørenskog, and one person was arrested. The police went on alarm after they heard death threats against employees at the social office. The incident is being investigated as a possible and planned state terrorist attack.
                              and so on....I'd say Norwegian Police Security Service works very very well that's why Islamists and islamic liars are caught, arrested and punished this way terror acts and killings are prevented. Luckily. It's not because islamists do not attack Norway but because Norway does not allow to be attacked and stops them.

Breivik, yes, we all know him but he is just one of very very few non muslim terrorists while we know lots of ahmeds, muhammads, mussas, mehmets and so on who keep killing and committing acts of terrorism. No one can beat islamic terrorists.

Comment

That's a very narrow approach. In my country they haven't done anything yet but they have done enough to be aware of those people in Europe. By the way, they have done a lot in Norway as well but it is your choice not to notice it for sure:
                                • In 2006 the Oslo Synagogue was attacked with firearms by four men, including known Islamists. No people were harmed in the incident.
                                • In 2006 the Norwegian Police Security Service (PST) in cooperation with Italian police expelled thirteen members of the Islamist terror organisation GSPC from Norway.[3]
                                • In 2009 the Norwegian Police Security Service (PST) actioned against 25 Islamists thought to have planned terror in Norway.[3]
                                • The 2010 Norway terror plot in which three Islamists were arrested and later convicted for terror plans.
                                • On 26 March 2012, the Norwegian Islamist Mullah Krekar was sentenced to 5 years in prison for making death threats. He appealed. On 26 March 2012, Krekar was re-arrested for making threats against two Kurds and the Conservative Party leader Erna Solberg.[4]
                                • The 2014 terror threat by jihadists from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) which caused extraordinary short-term security measures in Norway.[5][6]
                                • On 8 April 2017 in the aftermath of the 2017 Stockholm attack, a man was arrested and part of the Grønland district of Oslo closed off by police after a "bomb-like" device was found that was later demolished in a controlled explosion.[7] The man, a 17-year-old Russian citizen, was charged on 9 April with illegal possession of an explosive device. The man arrived in Norway as an asylum seeker in 2010, and was known to the Norwegian Police Security Service (PST) for having expressed support for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS). The events led PST to raise the terror alert, indicating that attempted attacks during the coming year are "likely".[8]
                                • In the early morning of 11 April 2017 the police found a suspicious object in a neighbourhood in Porsgrunn. Several people were evacuated and the area was cordoned off. A man was arrested in connection with the discovery. The suspicious object turned out to be a replica to look like a "bomb", which turned out to be fake.[9]
                                • In the night of 28 June 2017 multiple shots were fired at a bus stop in Moss, Norway and one shot was fired at the entrance of a house just nearby. The shooting incident is being investigated, and does not rule out terrorism. With the ongoing situation in Europe, and the 2014 terror threat, the Norwegian police and the Norwegian Police Security Service(PST) are still on high alert.[10]
                                • In the morning of 10 July 2017 the Norwegian police moved out to a private address at Fjellhamar outside of Lørenskog, and one person was arrested. The police went on alarm after they heard death threats against employees at the social office. The incident is being investigated as a possible and planned state terrorist attack.
                                and so on....I'd say Norwegian Police Security Service works very very well that's why Islamists and islamic liars are caught, arrested and punished this way terror acts and killings are prevented. Luckily. It's not because islamists do not attack Norway but because Norway does not allow to be attacked and stops them.

Breivik, yes, we all know him but he is just one of very very few non muslim terrorists while we know lots of ahmeds, muhammads, mussas, mehmets and so on who keep killing and committing acts of terrorism. No one can beat islamic terrorists.

I wouldn't consider those as terror attacks : ) And as for Krekar, he has done that since he came here in the 90's..
                                The thing with him is, he got it all in his mouth he doesn't dare doing anything.
                                Same goes for that other Muslim guy, which I don't even remember the name of... The guy who recruited people to ISIS. All speech, no guts
                                to cause any harm.

What you are listing here are crimes, yes.. But not bad enough to be considered terror attacks : ) shootings and such happens everywhere in the world, and quite often.

I don't care who beats who : ) I am just saying that Breivik is the only terrorist who has done a successful terror attack on Norwegian soil.
                                And I am saying that as long as no muslims have done that, I have no reason to dislike them : )
                                You can call it narrow if you want, I don't really care about your opinions on it.
                                And I don't care about all the other countries in Europe.. That's none of my concern and it's uninteresting to me : )
                                I live in Norway, and I am interested in what happens with Norway, what happens in all the other countries is something I couldn't give a damn about.
                                And it is, luckily, my right to think this way : )

Comment

Working...
                                X