Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best country to emigrate to? (Europe)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's the best country to emigrate to? (Europe)

    Currently I'm kinda wondering, about what country would be the best to emigrate for a year or so. Could you guys reccomend me some country or just simply give pros and cons of living in some of European countries?
    Honestly speaking I'm not really expierenced, so I guess I'm quite flexible in my work possibilities, haha. Also natives speaking English on at least advanced level would be quite cool.

  • #2
    Norway would be a good country : )

    Comment


    • #3
      The Nordic countries offer safe and clean environments good for family life, but not necessarily the most exciting for a bachelor and the dark winters can feel gloomy. Large Central European cities like Berlin or Hamburg or Amsterdam are more fun definitely. Or maybe Spain or Portugal if it's the climate you're after, but employment opportunities are not necessarily that great. Lots of different good options really depending on what you want to find.

      Comment


      • #4
        Honestly speaking, employment opportunities as you said might be the most important thing for me, when it comes to actually moving away from my country. Hell, I would even live on the dark side of the Moon if that would provide me fair enough salary.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hard to recommend for You anything without we know You What weather do you like, what most? modern or traditional life, what kind of nature, etc.. what things are more important for you, what are your language skills, goals, education, work carrier
          I find Europe soo beautiful, colorful, diverse..many different country
          I just found this page yesterday, maybe can help for you if you read few people experience, story.. https://iamamigrant.org/stories

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TGOD_BRUH View Post
            Honestly speaking, employment opportunities as you said might be the most important thing for me, when it comes to actually moving away from my country. Hell, I would even live on the dark side of the Moon if that would provide me fair enough salary.
            Norway is pretty good then, although it depends on your education what kind of a job you'd realistically find there. From Poland many without specific qualifications go and work in the fish processing plants which is very hard work and these places are typically middle of nowhere, but also pays quite well. In Ireland you could get along with English, or in Malta for specific jobs like in the gambling industry. Otherwise it's also a matter of language knowledge, but there are manual jobs in the Benelux countries or also the German-speaking parts of Europe that do not require more than basic skills in the local language.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by -Lauri- View Post

              Norway is pretty good then, although it depends on your education what kind of a job you'd realistically find there. From Poland many without specific qualifications go and work in the fish processing plants which is very hard work and these places are typically middle of nowhere, but also pays quite well. In Ireland you could get along with English, or in Malta for specific jobs like in the gambling industry. Otherwise it's also a matter of language knowledge, but there are manual jobs in the Benelux countries or also the German-speaking parts of Europe that do not require more than basic skills in the local language.

              Finnmárku, gos niegut olvašuin

              Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh absolutely, it's a fascinating region. Especially if traveling from Finland, first you get those increasingly Arctic landscapes of Lapland with nothing but empty tundra around as far as the eye can see, and when you finally arrive up north to Finnmark and the Arctic Ocean it feels like you'd have suddenly jumped hundreds of kilometers south with all that greenery and farms and life around you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think England is the best choice in relation to job opportunities, weather, footie and good food. There are other highlights though, but I think these are the major ones.
                  Cops ‘n Writers – Custom Writing Under Tight Watch

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'd say none.
                    Last edited by Tux1; 09-09-2017, 01:04 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i am thinking to go UK

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by saucekide25 View Post
                        I think England is the best choice in relation to job opportunities, weather, footie and good food. There are other highlights though, but I think these are the major ones.
                        EEEahahaha......hahahahaha......haha......háhahhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........ahááááááááááááhahahahaha :-)))))))

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X