Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to increase the visibility of your Interpals profile?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to increase the visibility of your Interpals profile?

I am not very good at starting a conversation and I prefer when people contact me. Is there a way to increase the number of people who contact you by making your profile more visible in the search engine? Is it random who shows up on the front page or are there factors? Thank you!

Some months ago, I appeared more in the "quick research" after I modified my profile, I don't know if it was my imagination or just hte site, and don't know if it still works if it was the site.

Else, not being good at starting a conversation shouldn't be an excuse, if you are interested in someone, just try, you can't expect people will talk to you only because you want theem to talk to you... And that's the best way to get acquaintances since most of people seem to think like you : "I'm not good at starting a conversation, I'll wait".

Finally, another solution would consist in using a boobs picture as profile picture, your messages rate will be over 9000.

Comment

Haha thank you Sancta_Lux, I will take your advice except for the last part ^^

Comment

I think the more often you are online, the more you will show up in the front page. Sometimes I left my Interpals without signing off and everytime I do that the view increases. I don't know if being online plays a role in increasing your visibility though. It's just what I experience.

Also if you want people to contact you more often, sometimes writing an unusual profile and telling much about yourself can help to attract more members

Hope it helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
          Some months ago, I appeared more in the "quick research" after I modified my profile, I don't know if it was my imagination or just hte site, and don't know if it still works if it was the site.

Else, not being good at starting a conversation shouldn't be an excuse, if you are interested in someone, just try, you can't expect people will talk to you only because you want theem to talk to you... And that's the best way to get acquaintances since most of people seem to think like you : "I'm not good at starting a conversation, I'll wait".

Finally, another solution would consist in using a boobs picture as profile picture, your messages rate will be over 9000.
          I could use my dick in this case?

Comment

My guess is that every time you refresh the site your profile goes on top of searches but I might be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Osirius View Post

I could use my dick in this case?

Haven't you got it yet? Boob pictures should be posted to attract visitors. Posting a dick picture just points at the exit. Ticking the female box in your profile settings, however, will suffice to receive dick pictures.

Comment

I noticed females here holding their camera at slightly upward angle to take selfies, lower their seats, slightly bow. I wonder what technique do they try to apply.

Comment

Do you think that was a bot asking that question initially? Those programs are getting pretty sophisticated, if they can now ask around about how to game a site's profile search algorithm to show up in those.

Comment

Originally posted by john_in_bkk View Post
                    Do you think that was a bot asking that question initially? ...
                    A bot? Could be...another forum I participate in did have a bot start a thread. The bot simply copied the topic of an older thread but re-worded the question. And just like “Simon” here, the account was deleted shortly afterwards. The bot was caught by an administrator...

Comment

Working...
                    X