Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save or invest?

I want to invest but don't know where to start

"No matter how much money you earn, it's important to set aside some of it for savings and investments" - Do you think that is right? How to invest?

Originally posted by Wato25 View Post
    I want to invest but don't know where to start

"No matter how much money you earn, it's important to set aside some of it for savings and investments" - Do you think that is right? How to invest?

Yes, it's right. I think it's better to invest in the most developing industries. Learn the situation in the world, see what kind of sphere is developing. I am working at the offshore company and I have to say our company is rapidly developing - https://www.fieldap.com/

Comment

Saving or investing for the future can help you achieve your financial goals. Both options are acceptable, saving is usually best for short-term goals which you want to achieve in five years or less. When investing is only really suitable if you plan to save for the medium-term (five to 10 years) or long-term (10 years plus) and are prepared to take some risk with your money in the pursuit of potentially higher rewards.

Comment

No.

If you don't make money there's nothing you can invest. And if your income is small you have many priorities before saving.
        ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) I'm watching you

Comment

If I had extra money then I would invest them in self-education. I would start learning something that is relevant in the modern world. In the future such investment would bring to me great opportunities.

Comment

I'm currently saving money to get started in Real Estates. Educate yourself in it. It's a great place to start it think. Check out a book called "Rich Dad, Poor dad"

Life changing.

Comment

invest of course

Comment

Start by knowing your current financial situation, your age, and expectations for the future. For instance, if you are deep in debt, pay those off first. Or if you're young and debt-free, you can invest for the long-term. If you're nearing retirement age, you'd be better off saving more as you can't easily replace losses.

You also have to find out your tolerance for risk. Are you willing to risk more to gain more or would you rather keep what you have?

Comment

the fat cats will rob you in any way.
                  Last edited by dmitri11; 10-24-2017, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Real States is profitable anywhere but you need to know the market. We (my ex-husband and I) invested in Real States but I needed to work in the field first and had a strong understanding of construction materials, preferred zones, market prices, mortgages and bank rates, etc.
                    I can tell you that prior education is a big difference.
                    Another thing to do which is clever is this, buy a lot around the city, the bigger the better. The trick is to wait until the city expands and keep waiting until your lot is surrounded by developmental projects. Wait longer until they start bugging you to sell and sure they will bid on your lot. I've met people that had done that.
                    If you don't have that kind of money you can buy in the limit of a nice area. With luck it will expand toward you and increase the price of your investment. Then remodel and sell.

Comment

The more capital you have(saved money/liquid assets), the more profitable/riskier investment you can attempt. To be on the stable and secured side, you should at least have the capital 10 times the amount you planned to invest (with lowest risk). Make it as a benchmark and from this, the more profitable the investment is,(with lesser time), the more capital should also be kept aside(proportionately).

Comment

Originally posted by RoyofSupratik View Post
                        The more capital you have(saved money/liquid assets), the more profitable/riskier investment you can attempt. To be on the stable and secured side, you should at least have the capital 10 times the amount you planned to invest (with lowest risk). Make it as a benchmark and from this, the more profitable the investment is,(with lesser time), the more capital should also be kept aside(proportionately).
                        Poor business is environment for a crooks of the power. No more than. Crooks are playing on the greed of these poor businessmen. Have you an opportunity to guarantee a more just and more humane capitalism?
                        Last edited by dmitri11; 10-31-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

Poor business is environment for a crooks of the power. No more than. Crooks are playing on the greed of these poor businessmen. Have you an opportunity to guarantee a more just and more humane capitalism?
                          This topic is about knowledge. Not exactly about capitalist crooks. You invest money in your family, wife, kids too. And you have to make a decision whether you need to buy your wife a necklace or save that money instead.

Comment

yea, invest is an important thing for future

Comment

Originally posted by RoyofSupratik View Post
                              This topic is about knowledge. Not exactly about capitalist crooks. You invest money in your family, wife, kids too. And you have to make a decision whether you need to buy your wife a necklace or save that money instead.
                              hahaha that is a tough one probably especially for a Russian. I have heard their women exchange tips in women's-magazines how to make their lovers buy them more gifts *g*. So, he better invests some money in those things or will stay alone.
                              In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Working...
                              X