Business together. Ideas for business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business together. Ideas for business

Hello everyone, my name is Vladislav, I'm from Ukraine. I want to organize my
    international Business. Who has any ideas, let me be with you. I'm open to suggestions

Originally posted by Vladyslav1 View Post
    I want to organize my
    international Business ...
    ... eventually, develop it into a government-level meeting.

Comment

Let's smuggle cocaine from Asia to EU

Comment

Try search in Google 'business ideas bank'
        For example:
        Last edited by RRicho; 08-03-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

what about small online store

Comment

Strarting a buisness may seem great idea but it accounts for several factors your buisness idea , your competitors , your reputation , location and luck .

Comment

I am here looking for someone to console in. My last ten years of life have been so hectic and hard on me. Ever since i was 13 years old I have been dealing with a disorder called genu valgum where knees turns inward. The doctors told me it would correct itself as I got older and would get better but as i got in my 20s it has only been getting more pain and affecting me from running and daily activities. I do not have parents since am foster kid, and lost friends, cause I was always depressed. I stayed to myself over 10 years and never asked for help. been on edge of suicide . I dont know what else to do, but i need help and someone to console in. My doctor say the only way fix my genu valgum disorder is thru surgery corrective surgery. I am so scared and just wish i was born normal. I tried work many years to help save up but i still not able save up to cover cost of my surgery If anyone could help even if $1.00 donation would help a lot . I need some advice someone talk to. i have been independent always and now i just dont now what do. Need help someone console it and could support me, trying do all alone feel so alone in world. I do not sharing my life but i do not know what else to do, need a vacation far away land. prayers helps. thanks . even if its just 1 dollar would help thanks

Comment

What about an ecommerce website? Ecommerce is a great idea as for me. Most entrepreneurs have other business ideas they would one day love to explore. Once you've built up a successful ecommerce business, selling it may provide you with the capital you need to move onto greener pastures. I want to start my own online business with sportswear items. So I need a good CMS. I decided to contact with ****************for a consultation. They gave me all necessary information and presented their products. Hope it works well and will boost my business.
                Last edited by RRicho; 08-03-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

I want to compete on a business too but I'd never have any experience about it

Comment

Start to play an online poker. If you can start a profitable online poker business, you can succeed in any kind of business

Comment

Working...
                    X