Business together. Ideas for business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business together. Ideas for business

Hello everyone, my name is Vladislav, I'm from Ukraine. I want to organize my
    international Business. Who has any ideas, let me be with you. I'm open to suggestions

Originally posted by Vladyslav1 View Post
    I want to organize my
    international Business ...
    ... eventually, develop it into a government-level meeting.

Comment

Let's smuggle cocaine from Asia to EU

Comment

Try search in Google 'business ideas bank'
        For example:
        Last edited by RRicho; 08-03-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

what about small online store

Comment

Strarting a buisness may seem great idea but it accounts for several factors your buisness idea , your competitors , your reputation , location and luck .

Comment

I am here looking for someone to console in. My last ten years of life have been so hectic and hard on me. Ever since i was 13 years old I have been dealing with a disorder called genu valgum where knees turns inward. The doctors told me it would correct itself as I got older and would get better but as i got in my 20s it has only been getting more pain and affecting me from running and daily activities. I do not have parents since am foster kid, and lost friends, cause I was always depressed. I stayed to myself over 10 years and never asked for help. been on edge of suicide . I dont know what else to do, but i need help and someone to console in. My doctor say the only way fix my genu valgum disorder is thru surgery corrective surgery. I am so scared and just wish i was born normal. I tried work many years to help save up but i still not able save up to cover cost of my surgery If anyone could help even if $1.00 donation would help a lot . I need some advice someone talk to. i have been independent always and now i just dont now what do. Need help someone console it and could support me, trying do all alone feel so alone in world. I do not sharing my life but i do not know what else to do, need a vacation far away land. prayers helps. thanks . even if its just 1 dollar would help thanks

Comment

What about an ecommerce website? Ecommerce is a great idea as for me. Most entrepreneurs have other business ideas they would one day love to explore. Once you've built up a successful ecommerce business, selling it may provide you with the capital you need to move onto greener pastures. I want to start my own online business with sportswear items. So I need a good CMS. I decided to contact with ****************for a consultation. They gave me all necessary information and presented their products. Hope it works well and will boost my business.
                Last edited by RRicho; 08-03-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

I want to compete on a business too but I'd never have any experience about it

Comment

Start to play an online poker. If you can start a profitable online poker business, you can succeed in any kind of business

Comment

Originally posted by olivia.davis262
                      To build a product that really serves the audience you have to get to know these people and you have to enjoy solving their problems, IMHO. The best way to get to know someone is to mingle in their community and start natural conversations based on what you have in common or try and help them in some way. Im from Philipiens and I spent two years to grow my business. It is a long and diffiult way actually. I had even to take a loan to cover the expences for new equipment, but thanks to VIRUSthat gave me the fastest loan ever I am still on the board. Create a landing page with your idea as if it is almost in beta testing stage. And try to find people who are interested in it. You will get lots of feedback and additional ideas from them.

Good luck!
                      All your links contain viruses

Comment

For electronic money, the future, for all these pieces of paper and iron coins are not very convenient. And the place is occupied, and it is impossible to transfer them to another place at once. I think that bitcoin is the ancestor of the future universal currency, which can be used throughout the Earth, but which will not be limited in quantity.

Last edited by carolin89; 09-22-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

There are many different methods and ideas.
                          First define what you love to do and then make first steps.
                          Take a look how to make tattoo business: https://bigbangram.com/blog/promotin...s-on-instagram

Comment

Working...
                          X