No announcement yet.

Business together. Ideas for business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about we going into a housing business in Africa or perhaps exporting of raw materials from Africa to Europe such as cocoa beans, cashew nut and etc. Am a Ghanaian living in Ghana. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Business together means dirt together. Your money is your only decision ... or is it a crook?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnken2013 View Post
        What about we going into a housing business in Africa or perhaps exporting of raw materials from Africa to Europe such as cocoa beans, cashew nut and etc. Am a Ghanaian living in Ghana. Hope to hear from you soon.
        Real business will have to leave you without cocoa, nuts,... and a house.
        Last edited by dmitri11; 11-11-2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nikol148
          This is a good idea for a business, if you have the right suppliers, then there will be no problem. What do you think about the customs broker VIRUS ?Do you think this is a good service? Since I am now in doubt))
          I think you are an influence link virus spammer

Comment

Come here to Indonesia, Build internet cafe or game center. The indonesian government allow it for foreigner to own it 100 percent.

Comment

My doctor say the only way fix my genu valgum disorder is thru surgery corrective surgery.

Comment

I think that now there are many ways to open your business. Recently, I very often read about currency exchange, I'm interested in this topic. My friend started earning bitcoins a long time ago. At first it seemed not profitable, but then he was able to earn a lot from it. LINKS REMOVED BY MODERATOR , in the article, described in more detail. I think that the IT business will be relevant for a long time. I know that many are trying to open an online store with gadgets or clothes, but it seems to me that there is quite a lot of competition and it's too difficult.
                Last edited by RRicho; 02-05-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastosss View Post
                  I think that now there are many ways to open your business. Recently, I very often read about currency exchange, I'm interested in this topic. My friend started earning bitcoins a long time ago. At first it seemed not profitable, but then he was able to earn a lot from it. Now the blockchain technology is used not only in cryptocurrencies, here VIRUS, in the article, described in more detail. I think that the IT business will be relevant for a long time. I know that many are trying to open an online store with gadgets or clothes, but it seems to me that there is quite a lot of competition and it's too difficult.
                  All your influence spam links contain a malware virus

Comment

Originally posted by Hateflowswithyou
                    Starting business in 2019 is the most simple task that you can ever imagine. But has pros and cons as everything else. The most con that it became way more competitive. But if you know your way around and know what you actually gonna, you gonna be good i guess. Try for online shop or online retailing service and sell food for pets or winter coat - it's totally up to you and what you thing you mind find there. I'm doing a digital marketing in some odd way and making money from it. And you can do the same, it's not that hard.
                    for so many jackets variety you only use one model to display them, either you are thrifty or a virus. choose!

Comment

Originally posted by harry1josh

To grow your business, you need new buyers of bitcoin. The average person got interested when it headed to $20,000- and has since lost interest. They are not likely coming back. No longer hip and too confusing and difficult to deal with. So you have just the believers selling to each other. Then you have market dilution with all the new coins and tokens being released. Want a measure of bitcoin price? Check how popular it is on google trends. That shows you the interest and it has pretty much followed the price up and down both hits their highs in December 2017. Search frequency is down 92% from its peak. Price is down 82%.
                      Your click bait links contains phishing viruses

Comment

Working...
                      X