about being introvert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about being introvert

talking with people making a friend are not easy for me , i love my loneliness but ? need to communicate people without fear
    help me pls

Just don't let any unnecessary emotions (like fear) and thoughts appear in you mind. Remember what for you talk with a particular person, and what for he talks with you and try to act in the way, so that both of us could take necessary information during conversation. So you need more control on your feelings and be less self-centralized (bc most people really don't care about you, they talk with you just for some info or to ask to do something).

Comment

who said you have to have a lot of friends to begin with? you can be perfectly happy without them, look at me, i'm an extrovert and yet i'm anti social, i spend 99% of my time alone even though i have no problem speaking up. so besides trying to overcome your inability to communicate effectively with others you should also reconsider your position and perhaps accept your nature as a lonner, learn to feel content about your natural state of being, then it wouldn't matter wether or are lonely or not. i also suspect that you have self confidence issues, for that you once again have to look inwards prior to trying to force yourself onto others, you are probably traumatized by something, so find out what it is and try to get over it. hope this helps. cheers.

Comment

I am half introvert - extravert.
        Not simple.

Comment

The best thing in this situation is: practice. There's nothing wrong with being an introvert, but if you want to overcome some of your tendencies (mainly ones related to closing up and avoiding conversation), then the best thing is to push yourself little by little into these situations and conversations. Over time, you will be more familiar with it and get used to making conversation with others. Keep at it and good luck!

Comment

I am an introverent and I love it. ).its all about you liking yourself.

Comment

Now there are a lot of good books on this topic.

Comment

I think being introvert and having fear to communicate with other people are two different things. I'm an introvert and still an introvert. I used to have problem communicating with people, but now I'm not.

Having confidence to talk with other people, is more about your self esteem. Try to be good at something. Something you know for sure that you're better than the average. Once you have confident in something, you have something to bring into conversation. At that point, you learn that making conversation isn't as hard as you previously thought. Slowly you will have no problem at talking with people.

That's my personal experience, could be different from one person to another. I just try to share, hope it can help.

Comment

I know a great book that change my opinion about myself and people around me. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain

Comment

Just imagine that they are ur best friends or u know them for a long time and all anxiety and fear wll disappear

Comment

Working...
                    X