Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get someone to stop contacting me on interpals ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get someone to stop contacting me on interpals ?

This crazy person keeps contacting me . Every time I block them they make a new account . What can I do ? How do I stop them ?
    They said they would keep making new accounts every time I block them

Originally posted by Noam1501 View Post
    This crazy person keeps contacting me . Every time I block them they make a new account . What can I do ? How do I stop them ?
    All I can guess is block and report. Worst case scenario open another account tell any friends you have the link to it so they all go there and then delete the old one.

Comment

Block them and then report them.One way is talk to them headon with precautions forget that just block and report.

Comment

They want your negative emotions, just don't open their messages and they will get bored soon.

Comment

years ago, I was in a similar situation. Moreover, the sicko would change one letter in my username and make accounts as if it was me with the pictures of mine they have abused and contact my friends talking shit to them. I first reacted, then stopped paying any attention. The admins of the site knew the situation and there were several people harassed the same way and finally in some time the sicko just disappeared. I suggest that you keep reporting them and really, make a new account and warn all your friends about your decision.

Unfortunately, there are real psychos online and not only online. We must steer clear from them. Report, block, keep blocking, keep reporting, don't even read their trash messages meant to hurt and humiliate you. They will finally give up.

Comment

Try to ignore it, though it's hard, they might get bored.

Comment

That's really creepy! Did you block and report them? Hope it gets resolved quickly. Can you block him again the change your UserID under your general profile settings and your profile pic so he can't find you?

Comment

Report them and also make sure you include other evidence. Don't delete the messages.

Comment

Working...
                X