Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boredom

Hello!

Well, I'm bored so I just wanted to write something here even if no one bothers to read it lol
    So..I love myself so much, in fact, I love myself the most not because I think I have what others don't ..since I'm fully aware I have nothing too special nor THAT unique~
    BUT, I do love others too...people I care about come right after myself...and it seems that this is making some of them think of me as ''arrogant'' or ''full of myself''......hm.

I don't give a potato though, I mean in the end if you put others before yourself then you just....lose? (ehm sorry) and you'll end up crashing SO HARD every time you get betrayed or stabbed in the back by people you once put before yourself. So why would you do that to the most important person in your life? Aka YOURSELF aka the most used keyword here lol.

I have very close friends who ''suffer'' from that...one who can't live without people who treat her like trash (Disclaimer: NOT ME) and another who always belittle herself because her family treats her like a potato. When I think of that, I don't blame them but again..my life is not perfect éither and I do have my own demons and issues but nothing can ever affect my love for myself. It might also be due to the fact that I'm a Capricorn and I ENJOY my own company lmao...Being alone is a luxury for me thus I might have an advantage.....but maybe other have to learn how to do that too....being social is a good thing ofc but you should always value yourself first to feel valued by others in return.

So yea.

That's all.....I'm not sure if this is an advice or a tip...I mean usually people ASK for one of these two..but oh well.

I'm off...and if you managed to read all of that, please don't hate me for wasting your time!!!!!! *scoots away*

Do you need language practice? Go play with ... but it's your last game. This sounds like a boring game.
    Last edited by dmitri11; 12-04-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
      Do you need language practice? Go play with ... but it's your last game. This sounds like a boring game.
      Oh hi......................
      How about I’ll keep using my dots THANK YOU and you go spread your negativity somewhere else shoo~ ✌

Comment

Originally posted by Omaimax0 View Post

Oh hi......................
        How about I’ll keep using my dots THANK YOU and you go spread your negativity somewhere else shoo~ ✌

Young skOOll ... Old age will not come till the strength of spirit end. I showed you that strength of spirit ... can be just as powerful as your positive vibrations.​ We can watch 24000 people starve to death every year. Oh hi......................

https://i03.fotocdn.net/s32/234/gall...2768795625.jpg
        Last edited by dmitri11; 12-07-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

I enjoyed Mimi’s post but I have no idea what you’re going on about, Dimitri...

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
            I enjoyed Mimi’s post but I have no idea what you’re going on about, Dimitri...

Are you boring? Sorry, are you bored? Go to work.​ Boredom is the stench of parasitism.
            Last edited by dmitri11; 12-08-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Are you boring? Sorry, are you bored? Go to work.​ Boredom is the stench of parasitism.
              Mimi may be bored because she lives in Bahrain. You'd be bored too if you lived in a super-rich country where life was good and you had nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Mimi may be bored because she lives in Bahrain. You'd be bored too if you lived in a super-rich country where life was good and you had nothing to worry about.

Not rich enough to be amused by Hollywood clowns who won't get off the couch for $ 1000.

Comment

Young skOOll ... Old age will not come till the strength of spirit end. I showed you that strength of spirit ... can be just as powerful as your positive vibrations.​ We can watch 24000 people starve to death every year. Oh hi......................

https://i03.fotocdn.net/s32/234/gall...2768795625.jpg

I would not want to eat the cake after those "positive vibrartions" hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark-Matter View Post

I would not want to eat the cake after those "positive vibrartions" hit it.
                    So you're not hungry.

Comment

ok ...guys wat's going on in here ?
                      What positive vibrations !!??...

Comment

Originally posted by spicy-Sucrose View Post
                        ok ...guys wat's going on in here ?
                        What positive vibrations !!??...
                        This is about chirping in on Hinduism ... in comparison with the understanding of the spirit ... spiritual perfection. But every religion is a control of consciousness, spiritual violence, that is power.
                        Last edited by dmitri11; Yesterday, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X