Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally going to South Korea! I need some suggestions and advise, specially for Jeju.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally going to South Korea! I need some suggestions and advise, specially for Jeju.

Yay, I’m finally going to South Korea this fall and will have some free time in Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan and Jeju.

For Seoul I already have quite a list of things I want to see and do but for the other places it's all blank so can use some suggestions.

As for Jeju I’m quite worried on how to get around easily without spending a fortune on transport. The hotel I’m staying at is close to the airport in Yeondong but so far most sightsee things I want to do are on the other side of the island and will take hours to get there by bus. I wonder how much it would cost to use a taxi to take me to some places. Does anyone have experience with that?

And for the locals who might read this as well, what are your favorite places to go which are not yet discovered by tourists?
    Any handy apps? (Android)

So you'll be in Jeju alone? It's boring if you are by yourself, and I found it to be quite boring, or it might of been the fact that it was 28*c+ with high humidity when I was there ;(, it's also a place where Korean couples go you'll see them everywhere in their matching t-shirts etc. Annoying as F. Now I hear it's been over run by Chinese tourists.

Sadly I can't recall much information on buses, I used a few which were few and far between. I walked most places, I regret not going hiking though..

Be sure to check out 'Love Land'

Comment

Working...
    X