Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the cheapest places to travel to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Если тебе интересно, то рассмотри вариант круизных путешествий! Я помогу вступить в международный круизный клуб incruises. Там можно накапливать себе на отдых каждый месяц и получать всегда 50% скидку на все виды круизов по миру на лайнерах премиум класса. Если интересно, то пиши мне!

Comment

Visit Sri Lanka.....

Comment

Originally posted by DennyFab
        I think that Ukraine is worth attention. There are many beautiful cities and breathtaking nature. Local ppl are very hospitable and will gladly help you. Cuisine is delicious too. Also kiev massage parlor is worth visiting. They orivide an unforgettable one hour of massage session. Girls are so seductive. PS price doesn't bite.
        Another serial link spammer zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I can add Bosnia and Herzegovina. The biggest problem might be the cost of a ticket. But you could fly on a low-cost or discount carrier to Belgrade or a number of airports in Croatia and take a bus. Split is a convenient base for much of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by johnystore
            Hello, guys! I think cheap trips can be arranged anywhere. Now in the world is practicing couchsurfing. I would love to try it, but a little afraid. So I found an excellent site that helps to book hotels by discounts. Coupons give an excellent discount, who are interested here . If someone try couchsurfing, please write about it's experience.
            Yet another forum link spammer

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

Yet another forum link spammer
              It always is the same type of post: I wanted to go there, I had some lame reason why I couldn't but then I found this website. They are so obvious, but they keep being posted and they are never deleted. There also is a series of profiles where the member has a member of the family who has gone there and told him how beautiful it is. And there is the Niagara Falls and LA bus tours one. You would expect that someone in charge would have recognised the pattern after some 5 years, but the spams remain and the same posters keep returning with similar posts.
              Last edited by Boliches; 06-29-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Sri lanka, Cheap but beautiful

Comment

https://bucharest.craigslist.org/trv...631678319.html

Comment

You can come to Turkey!! It's very cheap now. If you come with a tour, you can't have any problems at all.

Comment

yeah consider SEA or I if you want to travel in Europe, try Estonia. but always remember to stick to your budget and not spending too much when you get to your destination. try to avoid tourist traps wherever you go. prices are higher than usual there for mostly everything. try Couchsurfing to help you connect with the local - it will benefit you loads! but don't just think about this platform if you only think of getting free place to stay.. exchange something, your stories, experiences, or skills.. that'd do. or you could find cheap hostel, but be aware you get what you pay and remember that you're on budget.

Comment

I can host u in Morocco

Comment

Working...
                        X