Germany

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany

My son will be moving to Germany next year. What do you know about Germany? Food, cultural tips?

That depends heavily on the region really.

Comment

Gottingen. Lower Saxony.

Comment

A small old university city in the middle of nowhere, student parties and not much else. Everything revolves around the university and student life. But in a sense it's also a conveniently central location for touring the rest of Germany. The Harz mountains and Goslar are not far away, or Hameln which is famous from fairy tales.

Comment

I must say here that it is the best thing for you son because after reaching in Germany he will able to explore its many attractions or destination while the time of his moving experience. I want to say that according to my father Lower Saxony is a beautiful German state which is filled with beautiful parks, streets and also nice spots for exploring. Good luck wishes for you son.

Comment

Germany has so many beautiful and small cities and also has system. He can feel safe there.

Comment

thank you so much. I am so excited for him. When I was his age, I was able to live in Argentina. I now speak Spanish. This will be fantastic.

Comment

Working...
              X