Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's would you travel if money and/or time weren't a problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's would you travel if money and/or time weren't a problem?

If money and/or time weren't a problem, where would you go, and why? Would you travel within your own country or go abroad?

I'd love to go back to Italy. Walking though the streets of Florence felt like a lively museum and I loved it. Sadly, having time off work is a major issue for me...

I'd love to read your answers

I would take a few months to visit the Falkland Islands...or perhaps Tristan da Cunha. I like isolated places. Both the Falklands and Tristan afford good hiking/trekking, the opportunity to see wildlife up close and to meet the local population.

Comment

I'll go abroad, I want to travel to Europe and I'll go to cotswolds in England first

Comment

I would like to have a Balkan trip.

Comment

Australia I think. Huge country (compared to where I am from) so I would need some time. Japan and South Korea would be a decent option aswell

Comment

I visited Venice, Verona and Prague this April, beautiful cities, though it was pretty hot there , just like in summer . )
            Last edited by murkosha; 06-22-2018, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Canada, South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Poland, Belarus, China, Japan, South Korea, and pretty much everywhere.

Comment

I just came bak grom Washington D.C. had a goodtime there is so much to see there.

Comment

I would go to Hawaii, Haiti, China, and to see the Northern light,s in Canada, and Seychelles, Cancun and Cuba

Comment

I would travel to south korea and Japan in Spring .i really like eastern countries and cultures which have been combine with modern life ,that's why i guess find my favorite placese in these countries.
                    And ofcourse travel within my country iran ,which has a beautiful green nature,waterfalls and flower gardens ,huge mountain and must seeing ancient villages is my wish.

Comment

Take a week or two travelling around Iceland , then over to Scotland and Ireland for a couple of weeks road trip there ...

Comment

If there were no time/money limits, I would never stop traveling, Id be traveling my whole life

Comment

of course it's Japan and Australia

Comment

If I had to only pick one place then I'd probably pick Prague. If multiple destination trips are allowed then I would go to Ireland, Prague, Venice, France, St. Petersburg, Rio, and Israel.

Comment

I would like to make a round-the-world trip on my boat. Only work hinders. Plus it is necessary to prepare a boat well and equip it so that it will withstand the journey. This year I updated the equipment and bought https://marinewaze.com/noco-eva-prot...ost-pro-gbc015 While I travel along the shores of the USA

Comment

Working...
                              X