Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country do you want to visit by yourself?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which country do you want to visit by yourself?

I’d like to travel somewhere alone in this year.
    Can you tell me your fav country, and experiences.

It was fun for visiting Thailand last year.

Well, I spent a lot of time in Hungary, actually I was there three times (once for half a year). Budapest is a lovely, beautiful city and smaller towns ( like Esztergom, Szentendre) have a charm too! I loved the architecture&food&people!

But right for now I wish that some day I could make it to South Africa or Australia! There is so much too see! And I've never travelled out of Europe

Kallykally - greetings from Poland

Comment

I want to travel by my boat

Comment

I like Ireland. I have been twice for a long time. This is a magical country, magnificent rocks, a great ocean and sea, beautiful nature. Awesome! ​

Comment

I am stuck in a boring part of NY, so I read about Foreign Countries(and of course talk to people from those places) to keep happy, and not have to be friends with the people around here. This makes me want to go to serveral countries, like Australia, China, Japan, Ireland, and Finnland. There are a few more, but I don’t think they’re worth saying

Comment

hello dear friends here me i want to travel to czech republic visit the old town and history of this nice country and see the natural of it

Comment

For me, it would be China.

Comment

Fiji recommend !

Comment

Although I am British, my grandmother and grandfather are from Russia. I know their language a little and would like to visit this country. Already collected the necessary documents and read how to get a visa https://hellorussia.co.uk/how-to-obt...omplete-guide/ I think I'll fly there soon

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHN View Post
                    Although I am British, my grandmother and grandfather are from Russia. I know their language a little and would like to visit this country. Already collected the necessary documents and read how to get a visa VIRUS I think I'll fly there soon
                    How odd, you're American

All you spam advertising links contain viruses

Comment

bump ...........

Comment

I'd like to go to Japaaaaaannn

Comment

I would like to visit Ghana, Maldives,,Seychelles, Micronesia, Nova Scotia Canada

Comment

Visiting Europe is to expensive for me..I will choose south East Asia, there are so many good place but cheap price, except Singapore..hehe...if we talk traveling, money currency is the most contributor.

Comment

Hello everyone. I was in Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey, Italy and other cities of Russia. But I would like to visit USA, Sri Lanka, Cambodia. I hope. This is my one of great desires)). Dreams..dreams..dreams))

Comment

Working...
                              X