Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country do you want to visit by yourself?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to visit Germany and take a road trip on the Autobahn.

Comment

I want to visit Germany and France. People say it's really interesting and gives a lot of different opportunities. I also was in Thailand last month and made a pretty photo session there. This country is so beautiful, especially islands. We were at Samui and took a photo session Link removed by moderator this sort of thing goes in your profile not in the forum to make new emotions and memories.
      Last edited by RRicho; 01-17-2019, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sila_259 View Post
        I want to visit Germany and France. People say it's really interesting and gives a lot of different opportunities. I also was in Thailand last month and made a pretty photo session there. This country is so beautiful, especially islands. We were at Samui and took a photo session VIRUS to make new emotions and memories.
        4 posts 4 influence spam links contain viruses

Comment

I will visit Iceland at April
          I would like to see Finland, or other part of beautiful scandinavia!

Comment

There are many interesting country in the world. I want to visit a lot of country, but I haven't much time to travels. I have only 1 month at year, when I'm free, at another time I'm working. And I want to be in Asia, it's my dream!

Comment

Hi everyone!! I want to go to Warsaw on February already. It is gonna be my first trip alone, so I am a little bit exciting
              Can anybody share with me what to do and where to go there?

Comment

japan, usa

Comment

I want to travel Oman salalah

Comment

Morocco and Egypt, and I wanna go back to Indonesia too : )

Comment

You definitely visit Turkey. Nowadays because of currency it is very cheap to travel. here, there is history,sea,green highlands. İf you re wondering anything about Turkey you can ask me.
                      Over than 3500 km traveled in 20 days, capturing landscapes from the bluish tones of Pamukkale to the warm ones of Cappadocia, the all passing by a great variation…

Comment

I'm really curious about Filiphina, i'd like to visit Coron, and Cebu. Hopefully I can go next year!

Comment

Originally posted by elfern View Post
                          You definitely visit Turkey. Nowadays because of currency it is very cheap to travel. here, there is history,sea,green highlands. İf you re wondering anything about Turkey you can ask me.
                          You are a fake and your links contain viruses

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

You are a fake and your links contain viruses

no I am not fake and this is very famous video about Turkey.

And also you can watch from here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7yqtW4Isec
                            Last edited by elfern; 02-13-2019, 10:19 AM.

Comment

First Maluku, NTB, NTT (Indonesia), then Maybe Europe but i don't know where i'll be going later on especially

Comment

Working...
                              X