Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country do you want to visit by yourself?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anywhere would be nice

Comment

None! I'm too scared to travel anywhere by myself. The only places I currently plan on traveling are places where I have online friends I want to meet up with.

Comment

Greece! Having been to the Greek Islands 20 times, I'm of the opinion that each & every one of them have been special & memorable. I/we've never had a bad holiday & have always really enjoyed the islands/walks/food/drinks & the people. Every year I check for new and different information on Greece Travel Guide before my trip.
        Last edited by joejoe22; 04-19-2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

China and South Korea. its my dream.

Comment

France. Visiting the city of love this may so it will be good to make friends and enjoy the time in Paris.

Comment

Not much of a traveler, but Ireland, Scotland, UK....................New Zealand would be cool, but dont see that happening.

Hopefully going to have a lanparty in Sweden this year.

Mzzls

Comment

You can visit Tanzania.you can get nice beach,tracking mountain Kilimanjaro or you can do wildlife safari if you need more information contact me

Comment

Originally posted by Sneek1e View Post
                  Not much of a traveler, but Ireland, Scotland, UK....................New Zealand would be cool, but dont see that happening.

Hopefully going to have a lanparty in Sweden this year.

Mzzls

Ireland, Scotland, UK, NZ all drive on the wrong side of the road. I’m sure more cats are killed in such places too.

Bon voyage to Sweden ...(the Swedes were smart enough to switch to driving on the correct side of the road a few years back.)

Comment

Ireland, Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Ireland, Scotland, UK, NZ all drive on the wrong side of the road. I’m sure more cats are killed in such places too.

Bon voyage to Sweden ...(the Swedes were smart enough to switch to driving on the correct side of the road a few years back.)

Now go play with somebody else?

Mzzls

Comment

Originally posted by Sneek1e View Post

Now go play with somebody else?

Mzzls
                        As long as you keep your cats, I’ll leave you alone. I missed them...

Comment

Japan belongs to the false-driver club as well.
                          Most cats of cat mommies don't like to go out and half wild cats like mine are avoiding roads because the noise of cars in annoying for them. Most victims of cars are idiotic dogs who think they can stop a car with barking.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post
                            Most cats of cat mommies don't like to go out and half wild cats like mine are avoiding roads because the noise of cars in annoying for them. Most victims of cars are idiotic dogs who think they can stop a car with barking.
                            I’ve never seen a dead dog on the road but I’ve seen quite a few dead cats that were hit by cars...and dead squirrels, dead skunks.

Comment

I’ve never seen a dead dog on the road but I’ve seen quite a few dead cats that were hit by cars...and dead squirrels, dead skunks.

here are mostly dogs car victims after deer and wild boars.
                              Some dogs are really suicidal, they run direct under car wheels, drivers have no chance to react. I saw this personally two times.
                              Dogs are stupid creatures sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91x View Post

here are mostly dogs car victims after deer and wild boars.
                                Some dogs are really suicidal, they run direct under car wheels, drivers have no chance to react. I saw this personally two times.
                                Dogs are stupid creatures sometimes.
                                Maybe Canadian cats are as stupid as Polish dogs...?

Comment

Working...
                                X