trip to thailand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trip to thailand

anyone wanna spend holiday to Thailand at the end of january?

Probably not, but since I live in Bangkok and get around Thailand a bit I could probably pass on some ideas or answers to specific questions.

Comment

i wish that i could spend my holiday in Thailand someday

Comment

hi Fitria, if you are looking for travel companion just look for Backpacker Dunia (FB group). Aren't you afraid to look for travel mate here in IP who are really a stranger for you?

Comment

are thailand people can speak english?

Comment

Originally posted by vitokpradana View Post
            are thailand people can speak english?
            yeah. i'm thailand people can do it.

Comment

Yeah, they are pretty good in English, especially their accent. I used to travel to Samui, Bangkok, and Pattaya. Samui is the best place ever. There are a lot of different nature corners. animals and plants. We took a photo session by ‚ÄčLink removed by moderator, advertising in forum is not permitted there just to make new memories from the vacation.
              Last edited by RRicho; 01-17-2019, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sila_259 View Post
                Yeah, they are pretty good in English, especially their accent. I used to travel to Samui, Bangkok, and Pattaya. Samui is the best place ever. There are a lot of different nature corners. animals and plants. We took a photo session by VIRUS there just to make new memories from the vacation.
                All you influence spam links contain viruses

Comment

Working...
                X