Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to discover new wonderful places ? great vacation ? law price ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to discover new wonderful places ? great vacation ? law price ?

Hello
    I really have a great amazing suggestion
    Visit Algeria
    Watch the video you will really be surprised !
    https://www.facebook.com/AlgeriaWond...4750492233361/

Take a look

Comment

Welcome to Algeria

Comment

What about Ukraine? I think Ukraine is good place for visiting. I like to invite friends to my country. You can visit many beatiful places and cities. My favorite one is Kiev. We like to go to massage session in Kiev here http://edem-massage.com.ua/ Erotic massage - a great way to relax, get true bliss and feel the harmony of the soul and body through easy ecstasy, as well as a way to regain one's health.

Comment

Friends,

The people above seem to be trying to sell something.

One of the best times we had was to the island of Dominican republic. IN an all inclusive resort. so all your food and drinks are paid for in advance... you can eat and drink your self into a coma.

Thats an idea... good luck.

dr. Darrell of Michigan. ( not of Dominican Republic, but like it. ).

Comment

Algeria is a North African Country and 10th as one of the largest countries in the world, the capital is Algiers
            You can find almost everything in this country too much diversity too much things to discover people are so welcome
            4 seasons mountains 1600 km of beaches, lakes, rivers, desert, forests, architecture and history,food , monuments and a lot of other things

Comment

Originally posted by lovewesteross View Post
              What about Ukraine? I think Ukraine is good place for visiting. I like to invite friends to my country. You can visit many beatiful places and cities. My favorite one is Kiev. We like to go to massage session in Kiev here VIRUS- a great way to relax, get true bliss and feel the harmony of the soul and body through easy ecstasy, as well as a way to regain one's health.
              Like all your other influence scam links they all contain viruses

Comment

Originally posted by BBlogan View Post
                Welcome to Algeria
                As a very keen traveler, I once thought why travel agencies organize tours to Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco but they do not organize tours for visiting Algeria. I believe the country has lots of exotic and interesting things to offer for a tourist.

To Ukrainian spammer - people would rather choose a vacation in Algeria than your shitty massage in Kiev, relax, you cannot fool people on here spreading your trashy spam on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDarrell View Post
                  Friends,

The people above seem to be trying to sell something.

One of the best times we had was to the island of Dominican republic. IN an all inclusive resort. so all your food and drinks are paid for in advance... you can eat and drink your self into a coma.

Thats an idea... good luck.

dr. Darrell of Michigan. ( not of Dominican Republic, but like it. ).
                  I personally like a mix of both, sightseeing and rest in a foreign country all inclusive is not bad but it makes me bored pretty soon so I start exploring the place which brings joy to me, it is fun to get to know new places!

Comment

Algeria has more than 2.4 million year old

Just something new discovered here a topic that has 12000 articles from newspapers around the world , for people interested in archeology etc..

"2.4-million-year-old tools found in Algeria could upend human origin story"

By https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-human-origin/

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

I personally like a mix of both, sightseeing and rest in a foreign country all inclusive is not bad but it makes me bored pretty soon so I start exploring the place which brings joy to me, it is fun to get to know new places!
                      Yes it's always good to discover new places

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/AlgeriaWond...2038507236188/

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X