Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who have already been to Africa ? if it's your case, which country you have been to ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who have already been to Africa ? if it's your case, which country you have been to ?

Hello
    I really have a great amazing suggestion
    Visit Algeria
    Watch the video you will really be surprised !
    https://www.facebook.com/AlgeriaWond...4750492233361/

No one ! seriously !

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/AlgeriaWond...9944307489519/

Comment

The visa process to go to Algeria is ridiculous and probably no one will visit. It's a shame.

My sister has been to Tanzania. I have friends from numerous African countries. Otherwise, I've never met anyone who has visited Africa unless they've been to Egypt or Morocco. There's so many places there I'd love to visit, but it's SO EXPENSIVE to fly there.

Comment

I've never been, but I would like to, i want to create my own country fot all the Esperanto speaking people in the world and my bet is west Africa, islands that currently belong to Siera-Leono. So these islands are my destination.

Comment

Many-many years ago I lived in Ghana with my husband (Russian) who was seconded there. That was a turbulent time for Ghana with multiple coups de etat, shooting and food shortages. At the same time, it was a fabulous stay as I was young, took classes at Legon State University and traveled through the entire country from the coast to Ashanti. At that time Ghana was renowned by Nkwame Nkruma, cocoa, gold, Ashanti culture and very amicable people and not as layer of scammers!

Comment

Alexandria, Egypt and Tunis, Tunisia, around 1979. Pretoria, South Africa, Nov-Dec 2004. Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, March - July, and again in December, 2005 to get married.

Comment

Hi I live in South Africa and have been to Nanibia, Lesotho, Botswans, Swaziland

Comment

Just been there once, to South Africa.

Comment

I visited Kenya twice. My children fell in love with the country.

Comment

Any one who's interested in visiting Uganda, ??am ready to welcome you

Comment

Working...
                      X