Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to come to the United States?

I am trying to invite some friends to the USA. If your want to come reply.

I want to visit for 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnken2013 View Post
      I want to visit for 3 weeks
      Add me as a friend so we could talk more

Comment

I am still inviting people to the USA so reply if interested

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^>^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by aseosa_926 View Post
            ^^^^^^^^^^^>^^^^^^
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

By your sinister needy compulsion to lure strangers to the USA even down to impatiently bumping up your thread you are either a serial killer or a simply insane scammer.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                By your sinister needy compulsion to lure strangers to the USA even down to impatiently bumping up your thread you are either a serial killer or a simply insane scammer.
                What....... I am not at all a bad person. This is a simple post, if you want to come to the USA just reply. It's real simple I already spoke to some people who are interested. if your not, don't send a hateful message
                Last edited by aseosa_926; 01-20-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

What....... I am not at all a bad person. This is a simple post, if you want to come to the USA just reply. It's real simple I already spoke to some people who are interested. if your not don't send a hateful messages
                  So, you joined here 2 weeks ago and all your posts are about NYC and inviting total strangers to meet you in the USA.....this begs the question why? Where are "these people" going to stay while they are there? How many men and how many women are going? Will you supply your name and address so people can do a criminal background check on you you before they consider visiting you?

My replies aren't hateful, i'm simply just suspicious of you and your motives here and will make sure I do my utmost to highlight that fact
                  Last edited by DrSchadenfreude; 01-18-2019, 02:28 AM.

Comment

So, you joined here 2 weeks ago and all your posts are about NYC and inviting total strangers to meet you in the USA.....this begs the question why? Where are "these people" going to stay while they are there? How many men and how many women are going? Will you supply your name and address so people can do a criminal background check on you you before they consider visiting you?

My replies aren't hateful, i'm simply just suspicious of you and your motives here and will make sure I do my utmost to highlight that fact
                    Lol, everyone knows how visas and traveling works. I am not a criminal so there is no need for a background check on me, so back at you. Don't put interested people in fear of traveling, I am sure regular travelers will not have fear. Plus, I am not a complete stranger and will get to know who wants to come before their trip.

Comment

Lol, everyone knows how visas and traveling works.

Lol, yes they do so why are you sinisterly bumping up your own thread inviting total strangers to meet you.

I am not a criminal so there is no need for a background check on me,

That is what a criminal would say

so back at you.

Nope, because I'm not the one trying to lure total strangers to meet me

Don't put interested people in fear of traveling,

I'm not, they can travel where they like, i'm just making them aware of the dangers of accepting an invite from someone who only joined this site 2 weeks ago with by the looks of all your posts here only having the sole purpose of luring strangers to meet you.

I am sure regular travelers will not have fear.

Me too, however there may be some naive and gullible people that don't know the dangers of accepting invites from complete strangers hence I will continue to warn them

Plus, I am not a complete stranger

Yes you are.

and will get to know who wants to come before their trip.
                      Nonsense.

Also for some reason you didn't actually answer any of my questions in the previous reply apart from mentioning there is no need for people to do a criminal background check on you

Comment

[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Lol, yes they do so why are you sinisterly bumping up your own thread inviting total strangers to meet you.

That is what a criminal would say

Nope, because I'm not the one trying to lure total strangers to meet me

I'm not, they can travel where they like, i'm just making them aware of the dangers of accepting an invite from someone who only joined this site 2 weeks ago with by the looks of all your posts here only having the sole purpose of luring strangers to meet you.

Me too, however there may be some naive and gullible people that don't know the dangers of accepting invites from complete strangers hence I will continue to warn them

Yes you are.

[COLOR=#252C2F][FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=13px]

Nonsense.

Also for some reason you didn't actually answer any of my questions in the previous reply apart from mentioning there is no need for people to do a criminal background check on you
                        You are completely hilarious, everything you said makes no sense. Why would anyone have fear of travel. How am I criminal if I am not in prison. You clearly lie. I am sure any smart person would know that you don't know anything about travel. Don't listen to DrSchadenfreude, he is very dishonest

Comment

You are completely hilarious, everything you said makes no sense. Why would anyone have fear of travel. How am I criminal if I am not in prison. You clearly lie. I am sure any smart person would know that you don't know anything about travel. Don't listen to DrSchadenfreude, he is very dishonest
                          No I am completely serious. Everything I said makes sense. Why would anyone not have fear of being tricked into meeting you. Have you ever heard of criminals that have been released from prison I clearly tell the truth I'm sure any smart person can see how sinister you are trying to lure complete strangers to visit you. Don't visit aseosa_926 there is something dangerous about him and his motives here are absolutely suspicious

Comment

No I am completely serious. Everything I said makes sense. Why would anyone not have fear of being tricked into meeting you. Have you ever heard of criminals that have been released from prison I clearly tell the truth I'm sure any smart person can see how sinister you are trying to lure complete strangers to visit you. Don't visit aseosa_926 there is something dangerous about him and his motives here are absolutely suspicious

Not even David Beckham is scared of travel

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/ae...fd2c2b623d.jpg

Comment

Not even David Beckham is scared of travel

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/56/ae...fd2c2b623d.jpg
                              Ahahahahahaha what a perfect simile no not even David Beckham is afraid of travel However just to reinforce your pertinent point now send him an email or a link to this thread and see if him and Vicky want to meet a total stranger (you) that is desperately phishing for random strangers on the internet to come meet him

You still never answered all my questions about your criminal record check and how many women and men are going and where they will stay etc

Comment

Working...
                              X