Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spain

    I´d like to know more about Spain and travel, too. What kind of country this really is and what kind of people live there?

  • #2
    It would be easy for you to visit Spain. Coming from straight-laced Finland, Spain will come as a shock to you.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd say that the first "shock" if you are not used is that spaniards eat late, like 2 or 3pm for a lunch and 9-10pm for the dinner is normal.

      Comment


      • #4
        I have been twice to Spain..both time I visited Barcelona. It should be better and get more realistic picture of that country if one would stay there longer time..One could have pretty romantic picture of any country if you stay there like one week..I though really liked Barcelona..I´d like to visit Madrid and Andalucia next time..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mika71 View Post
          I have been twice to Spain..both time I visited Barcelona. It should be better and get more realistic picture of that country if one would stay there longer time..One could have pretty romantic picture of any country if you stay there like one week..I though really liked Barcelona..I´d like to visit Madrid and Andalucia next time..
          OK. If you want to experience the country in a less touristy manner, I would suggest home exchanges. Google “home exchange” and take it from there. My wife and I have done 4 home exchanges and this is a great way to travel.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

            OK. If you want to experience the country in a less touristy manner, I would suggest home exchanges. Google “home exchange” and take it from there. My wife and I have done 4 home exchanges and this is a great way to travel.

            RogerCarmel, thank you very much! It's really useful advice! I never thought that same services exist, it's very good idea!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mika71 View Post
              I have been twice to Spain..both time I visited Barcelona. It should be better and get more realistic picture of that country if one would stay there longer time..One could have pretty romantic picture of any country if you stay there like one week..I though really liked Barcelona..I´d like to visit Madrid and Andalucia next time..

              If you want to learn more about Spain, forget about Barcelona. Madrid is more of a Spanish city, but it also is visited by hordes of tourists. You can fin the real Spain on the plains. Not far from Madrid are cities like Ávila, León, Zamora and Ségovia that are less frequented by foreign tourists. However, since they attract tourists you should not have trouble finding places to stay. A little further away are cities and towns like Cáceres, Trujillo and Mérida. You might also be interested in smaller towns. Try this page for some of those: https://www.lospueblosmasbonitosdeespana.org/.

              Comment


              • #8
                I have been to Spain several times and I have to say, I fell in love with this country. People I met there were friendly and polite, food is tasty and the landscapes are stunning. I recommend you find more info on travel forums like TripAdvisor https://travelsites.com/travel-forums/
                Last edited by Cifrvel; 05-28-2019, 07:07 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cifrvel View Post
                  I have been to Spain several times and I have to say, I fell in love with this country. People I met there were friendly and polite, food is tasty and the landscapes are stunning.
                  Have you really

                  Can you please post many spam phishing virus links as usual about this



                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X