Traveling to Europe in May!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling to Europe in May!

Hey there! I'll be traveling to Europe in May and I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions?
    I've never traveled overseas before and I've especially never traveled alone
    There are so many countries that I don't even know where to start planning!
    I have 2 weeks and a minimal budget so don't suggest anything too crazy.
    Also hoping to maybe find a travel partner? Traveling that far away by yourself is kind of sketchy.

If you have two weeks only, I suggest you to go to only one country or going to several small ones. Countries such as France, Spain, Italy or Germany are way too big to spend 3 days in each and you will not get anything of the nations there by sleeping 3 nights in the capitals.

Actually, if I were you I would rather focus on a place full of snow/mountains (like the Alps, but it can be kinda expensive and the national hollidays started this week in France) or to a warmer place to get some sun, like Andaluz in Spain, Greece or Portugal for example. Greece and Portugal especially are know to be cheaper than the previous countries I've mentionned.
    Else, for France at least, it's not the best season to come as it's the cloudy/rainy/windy season in most part of the north and not that enjoyable in the south either (compared to summer or even late spring.
    Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 02-11-2019, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kogex56 View Post
      Hey there! I'll be traveling to Europe in May and I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions?
      Also hoping to maybe find a travel partner? Traveling that far away by yourself is kind of sketchy.

Turkiye is the cheapest, I advise you to visit Istanbul, İzmir and Turkish riviera.

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
        Turkiye is the cheapest, I advise you to visit Istanbul, İzmir and Turkish riviera.
        Turkey is a high-risk country to visit presently with a highly unstable environment both economically and politically.

If you invest time, effort and money into visiting Turkey then you might find yourself wasting your time and money. It's cheap for a reason....

I've heard that Venezuela is also a very cheap destination now - again not recommended unless you are into extreme sports and are willing to risk time and money on a trip that might not ultimately happen.

Comment

Originally posted by kogex56 View Post
          Your profile says you speak English, French and a little bit of German.
          According to that I recommend you to visit France and Germany. Maybe start with Straßburg. It is a beautiful city in France but it has very much German culture too. You could travel from there towards East and West in the country side of both countries

To safe money you can sleep in youth hostels. It is cheap and you might get in contact with other young people more easily too .

If you had more time than two weeks only then Scotland, England and Ireland would be nice as well.
          Last edited by Suna123; 02-12-2019, 07:23 PM.

Comment

It is cheapest because you and your whole crybaby butthurt pervert religious dictatorship country is worthless gaymanpedo

Lol

Comment

CaymanWolvon: Turkey is not Europe. Istanbul might have some area in Europe, but it makes not much sense to recommend it for somebody who wants to travel to Europe, don't you think?

aussieinbg and DrSchadenfreude : Somebody asked for travel tips here, not for mud-fights among strangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                CaymanWolvon: Turkey is not Europe. Istanbul might have some area in Europe, but it makes not much sense to recommend it for somebody who wants to travel to Europe, don't you think?

aussieinbg and DrSchadenfreude : Somebody asked for travel tips here, not for mud-fights among strangers.
                Frau,I wouldn't invite my worst enemy to visit a dictatorship like turkey that is holding 50,000 people in prison without charge, grow up

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post
                  Frau,I wouldn't invite my worst enemy to visit a dictatorship like turkey that is holding 50,000 people in prison without charge, grow up
                  sure and in China people disappear silently. Would you have written something similar mean to somebody who recommended China? How about Mexico? or any other country where the life of a human is worth much less than in Europe and prisons are full of political enemies of the government?

Comment

sure and in China people disappear silently. Would you have written something similar mean to somebody who recommended China? How about Mexico? or any other country where the life of a human is worth much less than in Europe and prisons are full of political enemies of the government?
                    "MEAN" As I wrote, grow up

As for the rest of your emotional rant yes of course I would advise people to stay away from anywhere that has a huge reputation for internet perverts

Comment

No one said Turkiye is Europe, what's the thing that triggers you, your mouth-smelling ego? Firstly go and finish building your Brandenburg airport then we can talk, Turkiye has currently finished the building of the largest Airport of the world the Istanbul new airport
                      Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 02-13-2019, 10:31 AM.

Comment

No one said Turkiye is Europe, what's the thing that triggers you, your mouth-smelling ego? Firstly go and finish building your Frankfurt airport then we can talk, Turkiye has currently finished the building of the largest Airport of the world
                        Then not only are you a pedo you are a retard as you didn't understand the OP request about travelling to Europe gaymanpedo.........

Who would imagine that many turk perverts could fit into an airport looooooooooooooooooool

Lol
                        Last edited by DrSchadenfreude; 02-13-2019, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Turkey is a high-risk country to visit presently with a highly unstable environment both economically and politically.

If you invest time, effort and money into visiting Turkey then you might find yourself wasting your time and money. It's cheap for a reason....
                          Oops Turkiye is well protected country with its well-developed software technology which is one of the most advanced in the world, same for intelligence and defense industry.
                          Even European countries have far more economical risks than Turkiye as apparent from yellow vest protests which don't even exist in Turkiye.
                          Turkiye is even 5 times cheaper than Greece, the most poor destination of European Union.
                          Turkiye has got European climate with almost full of greens except southeastern Anatolia and it's Florida of Europe somehow still not Europe based on crusaders, yet no one pretends to be an arrogant European

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                          I've heard that Venezuela is also a very cheap destination now - again not recommended unless you are into extreme sports and are willing to risk time and money on a trip that might not ultimately happen.
                          It's cheapness is related to country's dependency on selling underground sources of which prices down during past years that caused Venezuelan GDP to economic depression.
                          Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 02-13-2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PedoGayDrSchadenfreude View Post

Frau,I wouldn't invite my worst enemy to visit a dictatorship like turkey that is holding 50,000 people in prison without charge, grow up ; )
                            Enemy, so Turkiye is bad because your "Enemy", so Turkiye is dictatorship because your "Enemy", so you advise people not to visit Turkiye because it's your "Enemy". I advise people not to visit your uncivilized countries the Australia and New Zealand which are full of selfish people

Comment

Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

Then not only are you a pedo you are a retard as you didn't understand the OP request about travelling to Europe gaymanpedo.........

Who would imagine that many turk perverts could fit into an airport looooooooooooooooooool

Lol
                              Why non-Europeans are talking about Europe, aren't you a pedoGay barbaric oceanian cannibal? "Europe" isn't even name of a continent, there is a place called "Eurasia" which is defined as a continent.
                              Europe is colder than Turkiye except southern Europe which has meditterranean climate same as Turkiye, so that makes Turkiye geograpically having same climate as Europe, but of course I accept there is no a continent as "Europe".

I advise people not to visit Australia and New Zealand because local people are descended from british criminals who were jailed for crimes like cannibalism and brutal massacres, including ethnical cleansing on aboriginal people
                              Last edited by CaymanWolvon; 02-13-2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X