Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Not a taste of civil war?

The coup attempt in 15-16 July 2016 in Turkey was nothing like a civil war?

10s of thousands getting arrested and jailed without trial(judging coup plotters? you here are showing two-faced multi-standart innocent behaving but brutal nature of westerners WHICH MADE Turkish politicians tired of complaining all times ) on trumped up charges not a prelude to massive divisions in society?

And of course there WAS the massive battle against the PKK you keep raving on about as we see below.
    A pain fact for you pkk is defeated by Turkish Armed Forces as of 2015-2019 conflicts which resulted pkk to loss at least 30.000 militia in conflicts but only 1.000 death toll for Turkish Armed forces, your pathetic country hasn't got any serious victory except fire on civilians, so if we even give weapons to these aboriginals, they could easily colonize you LOL
    Meanwhile Australia was a land where hundrend millions of locals destroyed by the european white locals.
    Only 24 million people live in Australia which is defined as a continent just like Africa and equal to size of the 1/4 of Africa!
    Population of African locals : 1.2 billion
    Population of Australian locals(Aboriginal people):

You are full of shit when you say that there is not "even a taste of civil war".
    Exaggerated fairy tales from aussie the jackass Just fixed some.

It merely demonstrates that Turkey doesn't respect the sovereign territories of other nations...

Oh, you mean that Turkey went on a shopping spree on Amazon, eBay and Ali Baba looking for drones to replace the Turkish Airforce which is grounded because all Turkey's fighter pilots are rotting in prison as "Gulenists"

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/th...ir-force-24942

Whose economic growth is built on funnelling borrowed money to Erdogan's headbanger mosque friends in the building industry and little else.

Butthurt verbally masturbation from you as usual - making claims without evidence while Turkey's economy is right now collapsing.
    Another exaggerated stories from aussie dog shit

Comment

Originally posted by CaymanWolvon View Post
      A pain fact for you pkk is defeated by Turkish Armed Forces as of 2015-2019 conflicts which resulted pkk to loss at least 30.000 militia in conflicts but only 1.000 death toll for Turkish Armed forces,
      Yes... over 30000 deaths in an on-going civil war in Turkey which you "for whatever reason" dismiss as "not important"

your pathetic country hasn't got any serious victory except fire on civilians, so if we even give weapons to these aboriginals, they could easily colonize you LOL
      Meanwhile Australia was a land where hundrend millions of locals destroyed by the european white locals.
      Only 24 million people live in Australia which is defined as a continent just like Africa and equal to size of the 1/4 of Africa!
      Population of African locals : 1.2 billion
      Population of Australian locals(Aboriginal people):

Assessing the situation in Turkey right now as a destination to travel to in May and you come up with this ranting crap that is off-topic, completely disjoint and, well, weird

It sort of looks like history, boy - you might want to paste that shit in the History forum if you wish to discuss it in its proper place...

Exaggerated fairy tales from aussie the jackass Just fixed some.

Another exaggerated stories from aussie dog shit
      Keep verbally masturbating boy....

Oh... you forgot to deal with what is happening right now in Turkey:

Not a taste of civil war?

The coup attempt in July 2016 in Turkey was nothing like a civil war?

10s of thousands getting arrested and jailed without trial on trumped up charges not a prelude to massive divisions in society?

But of course you don't want to talk about ongoing problems in Turkey such as the imprisonment of 10s of thousands of people often without charge - the sorts of reasons why the US and others are issuing travel warnings to Turkey presently...

Comment

You should definitely visit Prague. I visited it last year and it was really cool trip, I'm fond of this city. Vysehrad cathedral is certainly interesting. The music is great - hit the Blues and jazz clubs, or classical concerts and opera even. There's some cool underground nightlife too. I booked an apointment with one pretty massage master in local parlour here and tried amazing nuru massage. For me it's probably the best way to relax and get rid of stress. Their masseuses are so how and sensual, I completely forgot about everything. Then I took Riverside party tour this Sunday evening! Best drunk walking tour ever.

Last edited by oliviasimon89; 03-08-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Hi Kogex56|

Did you think about Iceland? I know it's not on the actual Europe continent but It is really a nice place to visit. Plus the tickets are not that expensive. The company Wow Air offers flight to many European cities with stop at the Icelandic capital Reykjavik!. Even if it would take a lot more than a stop ti visit the country, you could visit some nice waterfalls or museum near the city.

It's just a thought like that. I am also travelling this summer to Europe. You can send me an MP is you want and chat about our plan!

Comment

I'd like to visit Greece. Greece has the longest coastline in Southern Europe (more than 13 thousand kilometres), therefore you can choose from thousands of beautiful beaches with crystal clear water.

Comment

I would like to travel more than I can but unfortunately, don't have enough time for it.
              Last edited by Cifrvel; 03-13-2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X