No announcement yet.

Have you traveled alone, if so where?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Singapore (lived and studied as well), Malaysia, Indonesia, China (southeast), S. Korea (Seoul), Japan (from Okinawa to Tokyo)...

There are many others, but I don't count them as I usually had a local acquaintance or a friend from abroad joining me at some point.

Comment

Germany twice (2005 and 2006)

Comment

I'm from Norway so I have visite Sweden and Denmark alone. Germany (Hamburg), Netherland (Amsterdam), Belgium (Antwerpen/Antwerp/Anvers), France (Paris), England (London, Cantbury, Ashford, Dover and Manchester), Canada (Toronto, Niagara Falls), USA (Outside of the airport in Detroit, Niagara Falls, NY) and I will visite Kiev in November and Irkutsk, Russia next year.

Comment

I traveled from the US to Thailand in 2015 to meet my wife and her family for the first time and it was a little scary, pulled into Bangkok at 2am and grabbed a taxi to the hotel. I had planned it out carefully, taking a printout of the hotel to hand over to the taxi driver, I chose a hotel pretty close to the airport and knew how much the fare should be. Everything went without a hitch but I did have a friend travel to Thailand on his own and ended up paying $50 for a 5 kilometer ride to his hotel.

Comment

Hi everyone!
            I am new here.. I travelled USA and Ukraine alone. On September i will travel solo again. I will start from Budapest, and visit Vienna, Prag, Berlin, Hamburg, and finish my travel in Copenhagen. If you are available in September, message me, so that we can meet

Comment

Comment

I really enjoy traveling alone. I'm able to come and go as I please. My very favorite foreign city is Paris and I've been there many times, mostly by myself. I've also traveled quite extensively in Switzerland by rail and car.

Comment

I love to travel alone. The last time I went to Buenos Aires (for the 3rd time) but I already was to Mexico City too.

Comment

Prague, Czech Republic (did i spell that right)

Comment

Mexico, Spain, Argentina, Morocco and in about two weeks Colombia! 😁

Comment

Working...
                      X