Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you spend your summer holidays this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you spend your summer holidays this year?

Don't have summer holidays this year
    0%
    In my own country
    50.00%
    In an other country on the same continent
    37.50%
    On an other continent
    12.50%

I do not really have a summer holiday. I make a few trips. I just spent a week in Slovakia. I shall also spend a week in Ireland. I shall also spend a long weekend in Hessen.

Comment

Probably around Nice, as usual.

Comment

I don't have summer holiday. only 15 days off at my work during all year . But this June I managed to take a trip.
        Five countries were visited for one week) I was diffucult but it was amazing)

@Cifrvel, What region are you going to visit? I think the main places which you should see are Venice and Rome. Venice is very romantic and Rome has ancient history and magnificent places to see

Comment

We travel a lot this summer in the USA. We visit different parts of this big country. And for us, it is important that cold beer is always at hand. Therefore, we bought a cooler for beer. And we chose it after reding review on the site WildProofGear. I recommend you to read - there are still many entertaining outdoor gear reviews, as the best night vision monocular, etc. https://wildproofgear.com/the-best-n...on-monoculars/
          Last edited by isaac_966; 07-21-2019, 06:57 PM.

Comment

I went for a short trip - 3 days to another city. I was travelling alone from my city and met friend, in the city's destination, who travelled from her city. We live in two different cities and been planning on visiting this museum in another city. We were using Couchsurfing and that was our first CS experience to stay with a host.

Comment

Working...
            X