Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For air travelers and aviation fans: Favorite airplane?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For local travel around here, the Twin Otter is hard to beat. The Dash 8 series aircraft also has STOL performance in a large package...the Air France B777 that brought me to France last May was impressive. I've personally flown a variety of single-engine Cessna aircraft (C150/152/172/182/182RG) and liked them better than the competing products from Piper I have experience on.

Flying is fun, period. I'd like to try a Wilga...

Comment

Propeller jets are much more fun to fly with. I loved the Fokker 50 or ATR42 and ATR72 jets.
      I hate forums

Comment

I have to say A380 (though I've never flown in one).
        But I like pretty much anything that can fit my 20'' carry on so I don't have to check it in.

Comment

First wide-body as a child (DC-9 was the first plane I think, never liked them), nowadays probably A320 series objectively, but flying isn't exciting anymore like it used to be and all that matters is space.

Comment

London - New York in 3 hours.
            In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

The one that is flying direct to my destination with no layovers. In the US the airline system is a confusing mess and direct flights are a rarity.

Comment

777-300ER boeing )

Comment

Working...
                X