Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

​You know nothing sir !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ​You know nothing sir !

    If you know all things
    But you ignore
    That to whom they belong
    That made’m before
    Know well that
    Your ignorance is so large
    Your ignorance is so long
    If you know when
    Dinasours disapeared
    All about atoms of matter
    The highest peak
    The lowest point
    The nicest shore
    Names of things
    Causes, results of
    The first world war
    But you know not
    Where are you heading
    Why you are here for
    Make sure that..
    You know nothing..
    Nothing sir !

    E.E Zakaria
    Elksiba. 24.01.2018

  • #2
    "The unexamined life is not worth living" — Socrates.

    Gnothi seauton, my friend. And thanks for sharing this piece of poetry.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by VandalValo View Post
      "The unexamined life is not worth living" — Socrates.

      Gnothi seauton, my friend. And thanks for sharing this piece of poetry.
      You have to agree that this side of life is always less poetic.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dmitri11

        examined <-- ? --> unexamined

        truth went astray ... delusion

        Bite me, padre ... in the spirit of life!


        Ater a long time i listened to Rasmus. Brings back memories of college days.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dmitri11
          But then, I just realized, it's time for me to grow up ... Two people know - Pig know ... Bite me, Buddha!

          Its not my fault if you guys dont trust sugary words and smiley faces.

          Comment


          • #6
            dimitri11, Ed-Roma, is it you? Either you're him, or both of you are sharing the same dominant gene.
            Last edited by VandalValo; 01-30-2018, 12:14 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dmitri11
              This video is not available for me, sorry.
              but.
              Indian smile <-- ? --> British smile
              Nature <-- ? --> $cience
              "Can the Nature think?" philosophical aspects of cybernetic$ [Royof Supratik] <-- ? --> "Can the Machine think?" philosophical aspects of mathematic$ [Alan Turing]
              I write mathematic$. AI and computer science (informatics) are not science, not a discipline. AI and computer science are engineering, art are not far from ideology and dirt.
              For example you are given one glass of vodka and asked to rate it between 1-10. Lets say you liked it, but how will you actually correlate a number with the pleasure that sip of vodka gave to you? What is the range of pleasure and how to fit in between a range of ten numbers? By the way do you think Mathematics itself is science? The credibility of mathematics being scientific depends upon what you consider as one unit and a general consensus among humans to universalize the definition of one unit. One unit is actually a relative truth.

              Art is something that appeals to senses.(relatable to pleasure, i agree to it). In simple terms, the senses bring in information through nerves that eases the struggle of our body elements. But again, what is the difference between relief from struggle and a hedonistic pleasure? Where can we draw the line and say it is enough? Till what extent something is necessity not a pleasure to a poor farmer? Or to an engineer or a teacher?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by urbrother View Post
                If you know all things
                But you ignore
                That to whom they belong
                That made’m before
                Know well that
                Your ignorance is so large
                Your ignorance is so long
                If you know when
                Dinasours disapeared
                All about atoms of matter
                The highest peak
                The lowest point
                The nicest shore
                Names of things
                Causes, results of
                The first world war
                But you know not
                Where are you heading
                Why you are here for
                Make sure that..
                You know nothing..
                Nothing sir !

                E.E Zakaria
                Elksiba. 24.01.2018
                Gentle reminder to OP that concise writing in English begs the question: "Why use three words when one will do.?" For example: 'The highest peak' = zenith; 'The lowest point' = Nadir.

                "I'm only human... Don't put the blame of me" - Brit award nominee
                Last edited by look4swissmiss; 02-23-2018, 06:58 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by look4swissmiss View Post

                  Gentle reminder to OP that concise writing in English begs the question: "Why use three words when one will do.?" For example: 'The highest peak' = zenith; 'The lowest point' = Nadir.

                  "I'm only human... Don't put the blame of me" - Brit award nominee
                  How do you do? Sir?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

                    How do you do? Sir?
                    These lyrics come to mind: "Stars are like atoms and atoms are patterns....". Mr Hammill has played Moscow a few times over the last 50 years. You should see him! https://genius.com/Peter-hammill-red-shift-lyrics

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by look4swissmiss View Post
                      These lyrics come to mind: "Stars are like atoms and atoms are patterns....". Mr Hammill has played Moscow a few times over the last 50 years. You should see him! https://genius.com/Peter-hammill-red-shift-lyrics
                      "Time locked in negative matter
                      All theories shatter beneath the weight ... "

                      physical <-- modeling --> abstract

                      negative abstraction (virtual reality) <=> positive abstraction
                      mind control <=> contemplation
                      Last edited by dmitri11; 03-18-2018, 07:25 PM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X