Feels like I learned nothing
    Do not trust my sermon

Time catches you back
    From behind
    Breaks your bones
    It doesn't hurt that much

Look at me now
    And tell me you know better

First greed, then decay. (cause and effect)

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
      There’s something you didn’t understand about patafix’s poem. Read it again...

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

There’s something you didn’t understand about patafix’s poem. Read it again...

Don't lay your black greed and prayer on my white dream. It's believing you see white when your eyes tell you black.

- You see white?

https://demotivatorium.ru/sstorage/3...del_110109.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
          Greed is still very much there.

Comment

I do not see igreed, can you tell me where the greed is ? seems to me to be more about regret,aging, self-deception and hypocrisy..

Comment

Originally posted by Coruja-the-Owl View Post
              I do not see igreed, can you tell me where the greed is ? seems to me to be more about regret,aging, self-deception and hypocrisy..
              "You were a leader of the pack
              You are a believer of the wolf"
              ... 50 years in history. Greed at an age you should find it useless and just enjoy what you managed to build so far. And people doing the exact opposite of what they believed in.

Comment

evidently your definition of greed is very different from mine;..or any other that I am aware of;
                Thanks..

Comment

evidently your definition of greed is very different from mine;..or any other that I am aware of;
                  Thanks..
                  ECU (European currency unit) is a politics. The Euro is the greed. Decay and nothing. The greed of America on an European stupidity, lies and dirt.
                  Last edited by dmitri11; 07-20-2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Thanks..
                    a selfish and excessive desire for more of something (such as money) than is needed (Merriam-Webster.com)
                    The man I'm talking to was in everything remotely revolutionary or anarcho-whatever in the late 1960s. He's now dancing to the sound of money and praising a governement that's making his old days so comfy.

Comment

still, I see no greed, hypocrisy perhaps, wanting a little comfort in your old age is not greed, I do not see it as excessive,, by the way much of what you say about your man is not explicit or indeed evident... I saw the poem as more about mellowing in old age and letting slip ones youthful ideals.. hypocrisy, turning tail...adapting and losing ones energy to fight. I honestly thought it was autobiographical.

Comment

You all don't know what you want because of greed.

https://i01.fotocdn.net/s31/175/publ...2740637102.jpg

Comment

still, I see no greed, hypocrisy perhaps, wanting a little comfort in your old age is not greed, I do not see it as excessive,, by the way much of what you say about your man is not explicit or indeed evident... I saw the poem as more about mellowing in old age and letting slip ones youthful ideals.. hypocrisy, turning tail...adapting and losing ones energy to fight. I honestly thought it was autobiographical.
                          Me too!................

Comment

​Time spares no one.

https://pressa.tv/uploads/posts/2015...155778_y29.jpg

Comment

Okay, I guess I missed my point so I'll need to write another one

Comment

Working...
                              X