Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is different poetry and poems

i love poem/poetry, but i can only make indonesian poetry
    and i dont know what is different poem and poetry, anyone can help?

Poetry is a form, poems is a content. Or else a poem is a form, a thought is a content. Indirectly we can say that poetry is an art form (and way) of expression of thought in a poem. A feelings? Of course, any thought is open and emotionally available ... it has to do with sensory perception of the world.
    Last edited by dmitri11; 10-07-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yudhistira7 View Post
      i love poem/poetry, but i can only make indonesian poetry
      and i dont know what is different poem and poetry, anyone can help?

Poetry is a general term. Poems are individual and specific pieces of writing.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDays View Post

Poetry is a general term. Poems are individual and specific pieces of writing.
        Science, philosophy, art ... You haven't lost control. You've lost the magic of words. You've lost faith in magical love. Love ... , it's the most magical thing ... magical thought.
        Last edited by dmitri11; 01-08-2019, 12:45 PM.

Comment

come on Dimmi Tree, you have to admit that while being less poetic than your reply, that of Autumn Days was a) succinct, b) understandable and c) accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Coruja-the-Owl View Post
            come on Dimmi Tree, you have to admit that while being less poetic than your reply, that of Autumn Days was a) succinct, b) understandable and c) accurate
            I can't use poetry. I used a...a philosophical categories (~ term) to get closer to poetry. As my teacher says "Sono a... " I wonder how French people tend to think categorically. You can only tease me with a monkey (low level of education system ~ ~ > mind control, degradation) .
            Last edited by dmitri11; 01-12-2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X