Show tongue
    Go down on your own bean
    Let us discover secrets in our unsolicited holes
    Let us enjoy profanity of beasts within

So is this forum just for trolls now?

Comment

Originally posted by morethan24hours View Post
      So is this forum just for trolls now?
      No, stick around and find out. As for this stupid poem, there tends to be that person in the creative writing groups from time to time.

Comment

well, some of the people that comment here might point out, that at least it rhymes...(even if requires some ..stretching of spelling rules). You know people are allowed to poke fun, which is a good thing, because it is way better than the alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by Coruja-the-Owl View Post
          well, some of the people that comment here might point out, that at least it rhymes...(even if requires some ..stretching of spelling rules). You know people are allowed to poke fun, which is a good thing, because it is way better than the alternative.
          I was taught not to rhyme, and I consider it rather infantile now. Granted, at times it is unavoidable, but it seems like a lack of method and style.

Comment

I dont really give a damn about whether things rhyme or not. If it is poetry it shows. If people are breaking their gonads to search for a rhyme then it doesn't read like poetry. Often the rhyming stuff reads like someone in junior school, so it doesn't sound great; Eminem, for example, rhymes...but it doesn't sound like junior school... If stuff is labored and trite, and rhymes..... we'll, there you are back in school embarrassed for the writer. If it doesn't rhyme, it may stil seem like twaddle. There is no hard and fast rule write it how it seems.

Comment

Working...
            X