untitled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• untitled

A boy is sitting alone in his head crying. "Why are you crying, loki?" - Vladamir Putin

I feel love, but I also feel like something is missing - loki

Tell me what is it, and I will get it for you. - Vladamir Putin

"A heart next to mine, beating together, warming each other. feeling sadness and happiness together. a hug and a kiss. a sweet voice in the air." - loki

So you want love? I see the way girls look and talk to you. Why are you not happy? Mingle with them and be merry." - Vladamir Putin

"I want my soul mate." - loki

"You are your own soul mate. There can be no other." - Vladamir Putin

"No, Love Is... very special. It is something to treasure. Human beings can feel such a deep sadness and emptiness in their hearts. It is good to experience healthy love to fill the void. Even if it isn't associated with one person, it is good to carry love in the heart always." - loki

"You can fill your heart with the pride. Be like the lions, the Ghost and the Darkness. Hunt at night, stalking your prey, when suddenly you strike." - Vladamir Putin

"Love fills me with pride." - loki

"You alone are the only thing to care for." - Vladamir Putin

"No, Love Is... caring about someone like you care about yourself, and even if that care comes from another person, it is okay because it is healthy. Your view is the foggy, wet cold of the night as you awake to dark, bitter, lifeless cold. Besides, loving someone is in my best interest." - loki

"How are you such an expert on love?" - Vladamir Putin

"Because I have had so much to cry about. Behold, a pool of water has formed from my tears. I come here when I want to be alone or need to think. I gaze upon my reflection as the echos of past memories fly by. Here I can see what has been and what could be." - loki

"Show me." - Vladamir Putin

"Sometimes I imagine she is like Sleeping Beauty, and I kiss her on the lips. She wakes up to kiss me back. That is when we discover we love each other." - loki

"That is a fairy tale, unreal love. Love is dedication and work." - Vladamir Putin

"Yes, I know, but I but I still have these dreams. I find her so attractive, but it is hard to cross boundaries. It doesn't feel right sometimes."

"Show me another." - Vladamir Putin

"Other times, I imagine we are just friends, but our friendship lasts forever. I find her so attractive. She loves animation as much as me. I even helped her apply to graduate school to study Stop Motion animation. I support her as a dear friend, but to me, I just like knowing an animator, so I offer her so much support to pursue her goal." - loki

"Love is not all rose petals. There are thorns." - Vladamir Putin

Sometimes I imagine I want her all to myself. I feel jealous when she spends time with others. I also feel fear that she will leave me. It makes me want to be competitive.

"Who do you imagine? - Vladamir Putin

"An echo... she is just an echo... of myself... just a dream in solitude." - loki

Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental?

Comment

its just a mix of psychosis + intimate self disclosure to someone specific + current affairs

Comment

You're American and Vladimir Putin is in your poem...were you in any way connected to the Trump campaign in 2016...?

(No need to answer. You'll probably lie through your teeth like all GOP members...)

Comment

this is not a poem. it is just dialogue.

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
            this is not a poem. it is just dialogue.
            Yeah, you’re right. I’m just so used to reading your poems ...

Comment

Yes, I like writing a lot of poetry, but I write short stories as well sometimes.

Comment

I like short stories, such as those by H.H. Monroe (Saki).

Comment

I like short stories too. I even took a creative writing course in writing short stories, but I didn't fancy it much. I always feel like I should be adding more to the story and feel like a failure when they are more like flash fiction.

Comment

A boy is sitting alone in his head crying. "Why are you crying, loki?" - Vladimir Putin

"I feel love, but I also feel like something is missing." - loki

"Tell me what is it, and I will get it for you." - Vladimir Putin

"A heart next to mine, beating together, warming each other. feeling sadness and happiness together. a hug and a kiss. a sweet voice in the air." - loki

"You want love." I see the way girls look and talk to you. Why are you not happy? Mingle with them and be merry." - Vladimir Putin

"I want my soul mate." - loki

"You are your own soul mate. There is no other." - Vladimir Putin

"No, Love Is... very special. It is something to treasure. Human beings can feel such a deep sadness and emptiness in their hearts. It is good to experience healthy love to fill the void. Even if it isn't associated with one person, it is good to carry love in the heart always." - loki

"Fill your heart with the pride. Be like the lions, the Ghost and the Darkness. Hunt at night, stalking your prey, when suddenly you strike." - Vladimir Putin

"Love fills me with pride. I will sooner hunt the lions with a team bearing rifles, burning the grass as we approach." - loki

"You alone are the only person to care for like the lion fleeing the flames." - Vladimir Putin

"No, Love Is... caring about someone like you care about yourself, and even if that care comes from another person, it is okay because it is healthy. Your view is the foggy, wet cold of the night as you awake to dark, bitter, lifeless cold. I have watched the skies as the heavy Texas storms hit, thunder, lightning and high winds. The world is violent. I want the warmth of people." - loki

It is in your best interest to be selfish." - Vladimir Putin

"I am mortal, and loving someone is in my best interest." - loki

"How are you such an expert on love?" - Vladimir Putin

"Because I have had so much to cry about. Behold, a pool of water has formed from my tears. I come here when I want to be alone or need to think. I gaze upon my reflection as the echos of past memories fly by. Here I can see what has been and what could be." - loki

"Show me." - Vladimir Putin

"Sometimes, I imagine she is like Sleeping Beauty, and I kiss her on the lips. She wakes up to kiss me back. That is when we discover we love each other." - loki

"That is a fairy tale. Love is dedication and work." - Vladimir Putin

"Yes, I know, but I but I still have these dreams. I find her so attractive. I remember her naked body, but it is hard to cross boundaries. It doesn't feel right sometimes, but other times I feel ecstasy." - loki

"Show me another." - Vladimir Putin

"Sometimes, I imagine we are just friends, but our friendship lasts forever. I find her so attractive. We share a passion. She likes animation as much as me. I helped her apply to graduate school, and I will help her in school. I help her as a dear friend, but really I just want to be friends with an animator." - loki

"That is selfishness. Love is not all rose petals. There are thorns." - Vladimir Putin

"Love Is... Selfish. Sometimes, I imagine I want her all to myself. I feel jealous when she spends time with others. I want to be with her all the time." loki

Andrey_russo - "No loki, Love Is... very complex and also a simple thing at the same time. I personally imagine love is like the sun. The sun gives us heat and doesn't ask for anything in return. The sun does it selflessly and softly for everyone. Never does the sun get closer, nearer to burn and never leaves to freeze everything."

"You speak of compassionate love which is mature love, my friend. I cannot give her everything she wants right now, so I hope she finds someone who loves her to satisfy her needs." - loki

Yes, I speak about love which doesn't require mutuality like the altruistic friendship. That why in Italian words friendship and love have same root am (amore and amista) thus two terms based on same. - Andrey_russo

"I speak of love with her. She was uncomfortable with that word. I think there is a difference between the English word love and Russian lubov." - loki

"Who do you imagine? - Vladimir Putin

"An echo... she is just an echo... of myself... just a dream in solitude. She does not exist except in reciprocation. I call out shyly,

"You are my friend.
                    I cannot offer you much except,
                    I give you my heart to hold in your hand.
                    Be gentle with it, and protect it,"

and I hear the same faintly echoing back at me from farther and farther away." - loki

"You are psychotic, loki. Stop staring into the pool at yourself and your thoughts. Stop calling out to a mere echo and live in reality. " - Vladimir Putin

I look upon her beautiful body and wonder, "am I beautiful 'in the eye of the beholder?' I want her. She has the most beautiful."

"Manipulate her. You know how to do it." - Vladimir Putin

No, Love Is... to protect someone with your life. My friend Jim was a skipper in Vietnam. He and his men depended on each other for their lives. If someone wasn't part of the group, they were on the outside and could cost everyone their life." - loki

"I was a spy in East Germany." I had to work in secret. Lay still like the snake in the grass." - Vladimir Putin

"No, Love Is... to wear the heart of the sleave and disclose one's intentions and thoughts and feelings. I love her. I want to treat her how she wants to be treated."

If you love her, take her." - Vladimir Putin

No, Love Is... to give someone their freedom. I want the relationship to work and for her to be happiest." - loki

"What is your solution?" - Vladimir Putin

"I will remember that she is always in my voice." - loki

Comment

Variation on a theme by loki...

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                        Variation on a theme by loki...
                        what do you mean, Mr. RogerCarmel?

Comment

what do you mean, Mr. RogerCarmel?
                          In music, a variation on a theme is taking the melody from one opus and adapting it to another. A variation on a theme is what your second conversation with Vladamir Putin made me think of.

Comment

maybe music theory isn't best applied to literature, yes?

Comment

maybe music theory isn't best applied to literature, yes?
                              Not at all. Abridged novels already exist and they would fit a wider definition of a variation on a theme. A tighter definition would be a literary work redone for a specific audience. An example: Don Quixote de La Mancha for children, or in elementary-level Spanish.

Comment

Working...
                              X