Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bug] Empty profile

Hello world!
    My name is Marius and I am on Interpals since 2011. For the last few months I've noticed that visitors and I can not see all information in my profile. When I change the sections "About", "Requests", "Hobbies & Interests", etc. I see all the content I expected to be there. But it is not shown when viewing my profile.
    Does anyone else have same issues or is this a problem minited to my profile by some strange conditions? Maybe a admin or developer can help me with this.

Greetings from Germany,
    Marius
    InterPals is a friendly community of over 5 million friends, language learners, travelers and penpals. Use InterPals to meet people and travelers from other countries, practice languages with native speakers, make new friends and make your world more connected and fun! Learn English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese and more.

Since nobody else seems to have this problem I am confused and I don't really know what to do next. I've mailed the developers (more precisely: the support / the maintainers) but I got no response. What should I do? I really do not want to create a new profile since I have all my data here and it is 8 years old now which makes it rare and serious I think.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
    X